Lezyne Power Drive 1100 XL
- 1,000+ lumens for under £100
- USB-rechargeable front bike light
- Night riding is now more accessible
Lezyne Power Drive 1100 XL
The Power Drive 1100 front bicycle light is 200 lumen's brighter than last year's version to make on and off road night riding even more viable.
- 1,100 lumens - that's bright enough to perform as your solo front light for fast off-road night riding.
- MOR optics - The Maximum Optical Reflection twin lens delivers a brighter 1,000 lumen Uniform Power Beam.
- What's more, Lezyne's Optimized Constant Lumen electronics maintain steady lumen output through the battery's charge cycle.
- An Optional Overdrive Race Mode enables you to toggle between Overdrive 1,100 mode when necessary, then switch down to Economy, say on the climbs, to maximise run time.
- The lens's side windows offer 180 degree visibility and help you get seen by drivers approaching from both sides.
- Lezyne's heat-dissipating extruded machined aluminium body gives you confidence in lamp's strength
- Self-contained design - the Li-Ion battery is stored inside the body of the torch - no external battery pack required.
- Its Lithium Ion battery is USB-rechargeable for convenience. Charge time: 6 hours.
- A four hour 2 Amp wall charger is available as an optional extra.
- The charger plugs into the lamp - no need to take the lamp apart to access battery to recharge it.
- Thanks to its heavy-duty laddered rubber strap, the Lezyne Power Drive 1,100 XL mounts easily onto any diameter of handlebar.
- This tool-free arrangement make this light easily switchable between bikes.
- An intelligent colour-coded charge monitor reveals battery charge status, both in use and when being recharged.
- Highly water resistant - the lamp is O-ring sealed to FL1 standard.
- Mode Memory function – returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- Overdrive Race Mode makes it easy to shift quickly between Overdrive and Economy mode for optimal power:run time ratio.
- Constant beam run times: 1 hour 15 minutes (1,100 lumen overdrive mode), 1 hour 45 minutes (650 lumen blast mode), 2 hours 40 minutes (450 lumen enduro mode), 8 hours 15 minutes (150 lumen economy mode).
- Flashing run times: 16 hour (150 lumen flash), 19 hour (150 lumen pulse).
- Manufacturer's published weight: 145g - weighed without mounting strap.
'A high-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light
Compact, durable and heat-dissipating extruded and machined aluminium body. Two market-leading, ultra high-output LEDs delivering up to 1,100 lumens. Optimized Constant Lumens system maintains steady lumen output throughout battery cycle. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.'
Why Lezyne is a very special bicycle company - see blog.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|