Lezyne Micro Drive Rear Light
|Black||Our Price £35.99 RRP £39.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Lezyne Micro Drive Rear
The Lezyne Micro Drive Rear is an especially bright rechargeable rear bicycle light. As well as helping you get seen at night, its 70 lumen daytime flashing mode helps ensure you're seen and safe during the hours of daylight too.
- MOR optics - the Maximum Optical Reflection lens incorporates a single high-output LED to deliver a wider, smoother, brighter Uniform Power Beam.
- Lezyne's advanced electronics ensure their lamps emit light at a constant, unwavering lumen level.
- The Lezyne Micro Drive front lamp's CNC aluminium casing is lightweight and strong.
- Its side visibility slits help you get seen by road users approaching from side streets.
- Highly water resistant - the lamp is O-ring sealed to FL1 standard.
- Convenient 4-hour USB-rechargeable, high-quality, LIR123A Lezyne Lithium Ion battery.
- Its Intelligent Power Indicator button acts as fuel gauge and charging indicator.
- Self-contained design - the Li-Ion battery is stored inside the body of the torch - no external battery pack required.
- The lamp clicks onto or off its seatpost bracket in a second.
- Supplied with robust, laddered rubber strap for securing the Composite Matrix bracket to seatposts of any diameter.
- The lamp itself is very compact (3 x 7cm) and lightweight (72g with bracket and strap).
- Constant run times: 4 hours (30 lumen blast), 24 hours (5 lumen economy).
- Flashing run time: 3.25 hours (70 lumen daytime mode), 8 hours (30 lumen).
'This well-engineered and solid light is extremely bright. It has several modes, one of which is bright enough for even seriously dark roads, but is quoted as lasting a massive 24 hours of constant use on a single charge. The brighter modes are classed as daytime and are designed to make the rider as visible as possible around town. It's easily charged via USB and the mounting bracket is sturdy and straightforward.'
Women's Cycling magazine.
Lezyne was founded by Micki Kozuschek, who had previously made his name in his native Germany as a professional triathlete with an engineering background. He then moving to the USA where he founded Truvativ. This component manufacturer became so admired for the quality and strength of their cranks, SRAM gave Micki an offer he couldn't refuse so he sold Travativ to them in 2003.
After a sabbatical, Micki returned to manufacturing with the launch of Lezyne in 2007. His goal: to engineer quality accessories built to the same standards as the best bicycle components.
He insisted that anything with the Lezyne - Engineered Design logo had to be exquisitely designed, intelligently engineered and functionally complete.
To this end, Lezyne built their own HQ and test lab in California and opened their own factory in Taichung - a city which Micki regards as 'bike city Taiwan' in the way that Detroit was 'motor city USA' in the 1960s.
We discovered that quality control is king with Lezyne in 2008 when we received our first delivery of their original Alloy Drive Mini Pumps. One glance revealed that the pump's alloy piston and body were machined to perfection. Even more intriguing, the pump came with the best-made hosewe had ever seen. This robust but flexible rubber hose featured a machined threaded alloy Presta connector on one end and a Schrader connector on the other. Thanks to its secure connection, its valve-friendly design and its overall build quality, the Lezyne Alloy Drive was one of the best mini pumps we had ever tested. It also answered a real need if you were one of the fair few cyclists who never got on with push-fit pumps.
Since 2008, the variety of pumps Lezyne produce has grown and grown along with their equally well thought-out ranges of Lezyne bicycle tools, Lezyne bicycle bags and Lezyne bicycle lights.
To further ensure quality control, Lezyne sponsor a select group of cyclists including Cedric Gracia, Danny MacAskill and Remy Absalon. That way, you can be sure that if it's labelled Lezyne - Engineered Design, you can be sure that your pump, light or whatever will have been torture tested to the max.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|