Lezyne Micro Drive 450 XL
- 450 lumen USB-rechargeable front bicycle light
- Bright enough for unlit roads
- Lezyne engineered aluminium body
Lezyne Micro Drive 450 XL
450 lumens, USB stick rechargeable and robust machined aluminium casing: this twin-LED front lamp delivers maximum output for the money.
- MOR optics - The Maximum Optical Reflection twin lens delivers a wider, smoother, brighter Uniform Power Beam.
- The lens's side windows enable 180 degree visibility and help you get seen by drivers approaching from both sides.
- The lamp's machined aluminium casing is lightweight and strong.
- USB stick rechargeable integrated lithium polymer battery - simply removing the lamp's rear cap reveals the USB stick charger.
- USB stick rechargeable means you never have to carry a cable or wonder where you mislaid it.
- Thanks to its laddered rubber strap, Lezyne's clever handlebar bracket mounts easily onto any handlebar, whatever its diameter.
- This universal fitting makes it easy to swap the Lezyne Micro Drive between bikes.
- The bracket also makes it easy to swivel the lamp up, down, left or right.
- An intelligent colour-coded charge monitor reveals battery charge status, both in use and when being recharged.
- Highly water resistant - the lamp is O-ring sealed to FL1 standard.
- Mode Memory function – returns to the last selected mode whenever the light is switched on.
- Constant beam run times: 1 hour (450 lumen overdrive mode), 1 hour 30 minutes (300 lumen blast mode), 2 hours 30 minutes (150 lumen enduro mode), 5 hours 15 minutes (75 lumen economy mode), 25 hours (15 lumen femto mode).
- The ‘Femto’ mode's exceptionally long run time can be very useful when the battery's running out of charge.
- Flashing run time available in 3 modes, bright enough to deliver economical daytime visibility: 10 hours (75 lumens).
'A multi-purpose performance LED cycling light
Compact, durable and heat-dissipating CNC machined aluminium construction. Ultra high-output LED delivering up to 450 lumens in Overdrive mode. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. 7 combined lumen and flash modes. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick. Advanced Li-Poly battery for superior run time.'
Why Lezyne is a very special bicycle company - see blog.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|