Lezyne Macro Drive 800 XL
- USB-rechargeable 800 lumen front bicycle light
- Confident night riding
- Lezyne engineered aluminium body
Lezyne Macro Drive 800 XL
A tough beautifully machined front bicycle light, Macro Drive offers the kind of 800 lumen output required for confident night riding on and off road.
800 lumens is impressively bright - especially when you consider last year's 600 lumen Lezyne Macro Drive was a highly rated high power bike light.
- MOR optics - The Maximum Optical Reflection twin lens delivers a brighter 800 lumen Uniform Power Beam.
- The lens's side windows offer 180 degree visibility and help you get seen by drivers approaching from either side.
- Self-contained design - the Li-Ion battery is stored inside the body of the torch - no external battery pack required.
- Its Lithium Ion battery is USB-rechargeable for convenience. Charge time: 6 hours.
- A four hour 2 Amp wall charger is available as an optional extra.
- The charger plugs into the lamp - no need to take lamp apart to access battery to recharge it.
- Thanks to its laddered rubber strap, the Lezyne Macro Drive 800 XL mounts easily onto any diameter of handlebar.
- This universal fitting makes it easy to swap this lamp between bikes.
- The bracket also makes it easy to swivel the lamp up, down, left or right.
- An intelligent colour-coded charge monitor reveals battery charge status, both in use and when being recharged.
- Highly water resistant - the lamp is O-ring sealed to FL1 standard.
- This extruded machined aluminium body gives you confidence in this lamp's strength.
- Mode Memory function – returns to the last selected mode whenever the light is switched on.
- Femto mode offers exceptionally long run time at lower lumen levels to help ensure you'll be seen if you're ever out longer than originally planned.
- Constant beam run times: 1 hour 40 minutes (800 lumen overdrive mode), 3 hour (400 lumen blast mode), 5 hours 15 minutes (250 lumen enduro mode), 9 hours (150 lumen economy mode), 63 hours (15 lumen femto mode).
- 150 lumen flashing run time: 13 hour 30 minutes available in 2 modes.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 142g - weighed without mounting strap.
'A high-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light
Compact, durable and heat-dissipating extruded and machined aluminium body. Ultra high-output LEDs delivering up to 800 lumens in Overdrive mode. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.'
Why Lezyne is a very special bicycle company - see blog.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|