Lezyne HV Micro Floor Drive Pump V2
|Our Price £43.19 RRP £47.99||In Stock|
Lezyne HVG Micro Floor Drive Gauge Pump V2 ABS
This is the Lezyne HP Micro Floor Drive V2 ABS Pumpupgraded with an integral pressure gauge.
The Lezyne HVG Micro Floor Drive Gauge Pump V2 ABS is an especially well designed, portable, frame fit track pump as we have come to expect from Lezyne as shown in this video.
- The Lezyne HVG Micro Floor Drive Gauge Pump V2 ABS offers the efficiency of a track pump in a compact, portable hand pump format.
- Inflates up to 160psi - optimized for high pressure road bike tyres.
- The pump's machined Flip Head Chuck is Presta threaded on one side and Schrader threaded on the other, so it works on any bicycle tyre with either of these valves.
- The 24" | 60cm long rubber hose make it easy to reach - even awkward-to-access - valves.
- The integrated pressure gauge takes the guesswork out of knowing when you've achieved optimum tyre pressure.
- The pump's ergonomically designed T-handle is very comfortable to operate and it doesn't protrude in transit.
- The Flip-Thread Chuck features an ABS Air Bleed System button. Once your tyre is inflated, press the button to release air pressure from the hose, thus reducing the risk of air escaping when you remove the Flip Head Chuck.
- The stainless steel foot peg stabilizes the pump in use, folds away in transit.
- Supplied with Lezyne Speed Chuck to convert it from Flip Head screw fit to a push-fit pump head.
'The Lezyne’s build quality is instantly striking, and it packs a punch thanks to its large air volume and 310mm length. Swapping between Presta and Schrader valves is easy, and the head screws into the base to keep dirt out. It’s the only pump on test with a built-in gauge 4/5.'
Lezyne was founded by Micki Kozuschek, who had previously made his name in his native Germany as a professional triathlete with an engineering background. He then moving to the USA where he founded Truvativ. This component manufacturer became so admired for the quality and strength of their cranks, SRAM gave Micki an offer he couldn't refuse so he sold Travativ to them in 2003.
After a sabbatical, Micki returned to manufacturing with the launch of Lezyne in 2007. His goal: to engineer quality accessories built to the same standards as the best bicycle components.
He insisted that anything with the Lezyne - Engineered Design logo had to be exquisitely designed, intelligently engineered and functionally complete.
To this end, Lezyne built their own HQ and test lab in California and opened their own factory in Taichung - a city which Micki regards as 'bike city Taiwan' in the way that Detroit was 'motor city USA' in the 1960s.
We discovered that quality control is king with Lezyne in 2008 when we received our first delivery of their original Alloy Drive Mini Pumps. One glance revealed that the pump's alloy piston and body were machined to perfection. Even more intriguing, the pump came with the best-made hose we had ever seen. This robust but flexible rubber hose featured a machined threaded alloy Presta connector on one end and a Schrader connector on the other. Thanks to its secure connection, its valve-friendly design and its overall build quality, the Lezyne Alloy Drive was one of the best mini pumps we had ever tested. It also answered a real need if you were one of the fair few cyclists who never got on with push-fit pumps.
Since 2008, the variety of pumps Lezyne produce has grown and grown along with their equally well thought-out ranges of Lezyne bicycle tools, Lezyne bicycle bags and Lezyne bicycle lights.
To further ensure quality control, Lezyne sponsor a select group of cyclists including Cedric Gracia, Danny MacAskill and Remy Absalon. That way, you can be sure that if it's labelled Lezyne - Engineered Design, you can be sure that your pump, light or whatever will have been torture tested to the max.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|