Lezyne Hecto Drive 350 XL
- Best buy 350 lumen front bicycle light
- USB stick rechargeable economy and convenience
- CNC machined body
Lezyne Hecto Drive 350 XL
Upgraded for 2017 over last year's 300 lumen version, the Hecto Drive 350 is a best buy USB-rechargeable Lezyne front bicycle light for urban and unlit roads.
The Hecto Drive is particularly good value when you consider that a 350 lumen bike light, bright enough to show the way on unlit roads, cost a three-figure sum just a few years ago.
- The lamp's signature Lezyne machined aluminium casing is lightweight and strong.
- MOR optics - The Maximum Optical Reflection one-piece lens delivers a wider, smoother, brighter Uniform Power Beam.
- The lens's side windows offer 180 degree visibility and help you get seen by drivers approaching from either side.
- USB stick rechargeable integrated lithium polymer battery - simply removing the lamp's rear cap reveals the USB stick charger.
- USB stick rechargeable means you never have to carry a cable or wonder where you mislaid it.
- Thanks to its laddered rubber strap, Lezyne's clever handlebar bracket mounts easily onto any handlebar, whatever its diameter.
- An intelligent colour-coded charge monitor reveals battery charge status, both in use and when being recharged.
- Charge time: approx 2 hours.
- Highly water resistant - the lamp is O-ring sealed to FL1 standard.
- Constant run times: 1 hour (350 lumen blast mode), 2 hours (150 lumen enduro mode), 4 hours (75 lumen economy mode), 18 hours (15 lumen femto mode).
- The ‘Femto’ mode's exceptionally long run time can be very useful when the battery's running out of charge.
- Flashing run time 11 hours (50 lumens) - bright enough to deliver economical daytime visibility.
- Manufacturer's published weight - 81g without strap.
'Multi-purpose performance LED cycling light
Compact, durable and heat-dissipating CNC machined aluminium construction. Ultra high-output LED delivering up to 350 lumens. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. 7 combined lumen and flash modes. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick. Advanced Li-Poly battery for superior run time.'
Why Lezyne is a very special bicycle company - see blog.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|