Lezyne Femto Light Set
|Black||Our Price £19.79 RRP £21.99||In Stock|
|Silver||Our Price £19.79 RRP £21.99||In Stock|
Lezyne Femto LED Light Set
The Lezyne Femto is a lovely minimal light set. It's so minimal it takes up hardly any room on your handlebars. It's little wonder that the Femto has become a favourite with road riders.
- The front lamp's 15 lumen output shines a beam immediately in front of you but this lamp is more about getting seen.
- The rear light's 7 lumen output is plenty bright.
- Being a Lezyne, the Femto boasts a tough stylish, CNC-machined alloy body.
- High grade clear lens optics.
- This lens doubles as the lamp's button - easy to operate when wearing gloves.
- Its integral rubber strap makes the Lezyne Femto easy to fit - no tools required.
- Thanks to its integral rubber strap it's easier to swap this lamp between different bikes (no tools required) than it would be if you were obliged to remove and refit a conventional bolt-on lamp bracket.
- O-ring sealed to FL1 standard, the Femto is highly water resistant.
- It's tiny: 25mm diameter x 30mm.
- It's lightweight: 29g per lamp with strap.
- Options: constant beam or 4 flashing modes.
- Run times: 30h constant mode / 60h flash from a pair of CR2032 batteries (supplied)
- Trivia Note - as an homage to its small size, the Femto is named after a tiny electrical measurement measurement.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|These are fantastic lights at a great price. They shine very brightly and the quality is of a very high standard. They are discreet and attach very quickly. The lights are easy to operate and can be switched between modes with a simple tap. I haven't had them long enough to determine how they fare over time, but I am very impressed so far.|
|The last time I bought lights for a bike I had spanners and screwdriver at the ready, trying to ensure that the clamp I was fitting around the frame wasn't scratching the paintwork and that it wasn't interferring with the wheel. Well oh! haven't times changed. The Lezyne front and rear set are light, bright and soooo easy to fit on the bike. A cast outer casing and a rubber sling to fit on the tube/stem, a simple idea but a great one. Very pleased.|