Lezyne Alloy Drive Pump V2
|Black||Medium||Our Price £29.69 RRP £32.99||In Stock|
Lezyne Alloy Drive Pump V2
The Lezyne Alloy Drive V2 Pump is a high volume pump. High volume means that you can get more air into a high volume mountain bike tyre with every stroke with this pump than you would with an equivalent high pressure pump. This makes it especially suitable for mountain bike tyres.
- The Lezyne Alloy Drive V2 Pump's CNC-machined alloy construction inspires confidence and saves weight.
- Best ever pump design that employs a hose connector.
- The uniquely sturdy, concealable hose is reversible and boasts Lezyne Twin Chuck technology - this means that it has a machined aluminium head threaded for Presta valves at one end, Schrader valves on the other.
- The threaded part of the hose is CNC machined aluminium.
- The hose stows neatly inside the pump's handle when not in use.
- ABS refers to the Air Bleed System button on the pump hose. Once your tyre is inflated, press the button to release air pressure from the hose, thus reducing the risk of damaging or unthreading your Presta valve core.
- The CNC machined oversized piston ensures very smooth action.
- CNC machined anodised barrel.
- The handle and barrel overlap for increased stroke length within the very compact size.
- Rubber dust caps at both ends keep the grime out.
- Pumps tyres up to 90psi: the Lezyne Alloy Drive V2 ABS is especially good for MTBs, more of a 'get you home' pump for road bikes.
- Supplied with composite matrix frame-fit bracket that mounts onto your bottle cage bosses.
- Alternatively, this pump is small enough to carry in a back pocket.
- Small enough to store in a back pocket or a small pack.
- This medium-sized pump is 23cm long measured from dust cap to dust cap.
- Being longer than some mini pumps, it offers better purchase when you grip it, and it delivers more air per stroke.
- 133g - based on weighting the pump alone at Bike Co-op HQ in November 2015.
- Add 20g for the bracket.
'A compact HV hand pump made entirely of custom CNC-machined aluminium for precise and lightweight construction.
The HV design allows this pump to inflate tyres to riding pressure with 30% fewer strokes compared to conventional hand pumps.
The overlapping handle and barrel with oversized piston and shaft are integrated into a compact design.
Comes equipped with the ABS Flex Hose and a Composite Matrix frame pump mount.'
See Lezyne's own video
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|