Le Col Thermal Jersey
- Le Col Thermal Jersey
- Waterproof, windproof, performance cycling jersey
- Pro-quality UK design, Italian manufacture
|Black/Reflective||Extra Large||Our Price £74.99 RRP £150.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black/Reflective||Large||Our Price £74.99 RRP £150.00||In Stock|
Le Col Thermal Jersey
If you're looking for the superb fit of an authentic, tailored Italian cycling jersey that offers maximum weather protection in a minimal fashion, we hugely recommend the Le Col Thermal Jersey.
Constructed in a lightweight, 4-way stretch WindTex breathable waterproof fabric, the Le Col Thermal Jersey is a short-sleeve cycling top that delivers serious weather protection in a miraculously lightweight format.
Thanks to its windblocking thermal insulation, you could wear this jersey as your sole top over just a base layer on cold morning rides.
- The four-way stretch 54% polyamide, 27% polyester, 19% elastane WindTex fabric comprises a water-repellent outer layer, a breathable wind/waterproof membrane midlayer, and a smooth thermal inner layer.
- A stormflap over the full-length zip delivers further protection from the elements (a stormflap over the zip is almost always a better arrangement than a liner under the zip).
- The collar is especially high to prevent neck chill.
- The three rear pockets - each one up to 20cm tall x 12cm wide - could carry all you need for an afternoon ride.
- The middle pocket is finished with a 2cm-wide strip of reflective tape running from top to bottom.
- The bottom centimetre of each pocket is a mesh fabric to accelerate drainage.
- The top of each pocket is reflective edged for safety, and elastic bound for security.
- The rear hem is similarly bound with reflective elastic tape.
- Extending a full 20cm lower than the front waist band, the jersey's tail is extra long to guarantee maximum coverage.
- The silicone gripper waistband helps prevent the jersey riding up.
- Stitched logos on the chest and back add a touch of class - check this short videoshowing the logo being stitched to a Le Col garment.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees centigrade.
- Only 250g - based on weighing an XL Le Col Thermal Jersey at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2015.
'Our Thermal Jersey for all weather riding offers the optimum combination between warm thermal and aerodynamic speed. Ideal for competitive club runs or early season races.'
Le Col is a cycle clothing company founded and owned by Welsh pro cyclist and team manager Yanto Barker. Yanto's ambition is to make pro quality cycle clothing available to non-pro riders. To this end, every item of Le Col clothing is road tested for thousands of miles to ensure it matches Yanto's standards before he gives the go-ahead to get the garment manufactured in Italy - the heartland of cycle tailoring.
'Established, tested and run by Yanto Barker, the Le Col brand and clothing is built on his expertise and experience as a professional cyclist. Le Col is driven by Yanto's desire to bring the attitude and approach from his sport into the business. He rigorously tests everything himself before putting it into production. His personal input and critical eye on all aspects of our products and service sets us apart.
We are obsessed with developing the highest quality, most desirable, performance cycling clothing. Constructed using the most up to date technology and fabrics. Attention to detail is vital to our brand. Our "Made in Italy" label is very important to us. It signifies quality, authenticity and dedication. No detail is too small and no feature too complicated.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|