LE Col Sport SS Jersey
- LE Col Sport SS Jersey
- Pro-design cycling top
- Looser cut Le Col cycling jersey
|Orange||Extra Large||Our Price £39.99 RRP £80.00||In Stock|
|Orange||Medium||Our Price £39.99 RRP £80.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Orange||Small||Our Price £39.99 RRP £80.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
LE Col Sport SS Jersey
The Le Col Sport cycling jersey offers Le Col Pro Jersey-like quality construction and detailing, inspired by classic road cycling heritage, but in a more relaxed fit. This is one great-looking cycling top that will certainly help get you seen.
- Dry-tex polyester fabric is soft, breathable, fast drying and stretchy so it keeps its shape.
- The three regulation open rear pockets are augmented with a zipped, waterproof security pocket for your phone.
- The zipped pocket is handily located on the offside of the RH open pocket for easy access on the move.
- A silicone gripper elastic keeps the jersey in place.
- Reflective tabs on the offside of both the right and the left pocket make this bright orange top even more eye-catching.
- The long (18cm) zip enables on-the-fly cooling.
- A zipper garage on the neckline prevents contact between zip and skin.
- Made in Italy.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees C.
'The Le Col Sport cycling jersey delivers all the benefits of the Pro and HC range while providing a more relaxed fit.
Three large rear pockets are complimented by the fourth waterproof pocket. Zip guard makes sure the jersey is comfortable when fully zipped up. A quality silicone gripper keeps jersey in place and reflective tabs mean you get seen in low level light.'
Le Col is a cycle clothing company founded and owned by Welsh pro cyclist and team manager Yanto Barker. Yanto's ambition is to make pro quality cycle clothing available to non-pro riders. To this end, every item of Le Col clothing is road tested for thousands of miles to ensure it matches Yanto's standards before he gives the go-ahead to get the garment manufactured in Italy - the heartland of cycle tailoring.
'Established, tested and run by Yanto Barker, the Le Col brand and clothing is built on his expertise and experience as a professional cyclist. Le Col is driven by Yanto's desire to bring the attitude and approach from his sport into the business. He rigorously tests everything himself before putting it into production. His personal input and critical eye on all aspects of our products and service sets us apart.
We are obsessed with developing the highest quality, most desirable, performance cycling clothing. Constructed using the most up to date technology and fabrics. Attention to detail is vital to our brand. Our "Made in Italy" label is very important to us. It signifies quality, authenticity and dedication. No detail is too small and no feature too complicated.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|