LE Col Sport Bib Shorts
- LE Col Sport Bib Short
- Deluxe bib shorts
- Shares many features of the Le Col Comp Bib Short
|Black||Small||Our Price £49.99 RRP £100.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
LE Col Sport Bib Short
The Le Col Sport Bib Short shares many of the key features of the Le Col Pro Short.
- The main short's Lycra Sport fabric is heavier gauge whilst retaining full elasticity for exceptional muscle support matched with comfort.
- The second you slip into these bibs, you'll appreciate their perfect body hugging, yet zero constriction, fit when you adopt the riding position.
- Extra coverage - the black Lycra main short fabric extends higher to ensure full lower back coverage.
- The mesh bib straps help prevent you overheating.
- Flatlock seams deliver chafe-free comfort and longevity.
- The Dolomiti Pad is a deluxe, contoured, stretch chamois.
- A reflective flash on the outside of each leg helps save your ass over the whole long life of this bib short.
- Instead of an unbroken length of silicone gripper round the bottom of each leg, the oversized Le Col grippers feature intermittent silicone tabs: this reduces pressure, whilst still holding the short's lower leg firmly in place.
- Made in Italy.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees C.
'The Le Col sport bib shorts offer unrivalled value for money. Using a top end foam chamois, the high quality mesh bib straps aids heat regulation and complements the main 210g Lycra body.
The Lycra body is lightweight, breathable and offers fantastic freedom of movement, a silicone gripper keeps the shorts in place and hi-viz tabs keep you safe in low light.'
Le Col is a cycle clothing company founded and owned by Welsh pro cyclist and team manager Yanto Barker. Yanto's ambition is to make pro quality cycle clothing available to non-pro riders. To this end, every item of Le Col clothing is road tested for thousands of miles to ensure it matches Yanto's standards before he gives the go-ahead to get the garment manufactured in Italy - the heartland of cycle tailoring.
'Established, tested and run by Yanto Barker, the Le Col brand and clothing is built on his expertise and experience as a professional cyclist. Le Col is driven by Yanto's desire to bring the attitude and approach from his sport into the business. He rigorously tests everything himself before putting it into production. His personal input and critical eye on all aspects of our products and service sets us apart.
We are obsessed with developing the highest quality, most desirable, performance cycling clothing. Constructed using the most up to date technology and fabrics. Attention to detail is vital to our brand. Our "Made in Italy" label is very important to us. It signifies quality, authenticity and dedication. No detail is too small and no feature too complicated.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|