LE Col Skin Suit Long Sleeve With Pockets
- Le Col Skin Suit Long Sleeve With Pockets
- Pro proven cycling skin suit
- Reduces turbulence, helps you ride faster
|Large||Our Price £89.99 RRP £180.00||In Stock|
|Medium||Our Price £89.99 RRP £180.00||In Stock|
Le Col Skin Suit Long Sleeve With Pockets
From its low-cut collarless neck to its ergonomic sleeves with flow seams, the Le Col Skin Suit is pro designed to reduce turbulence and help you ride faster.
The skin suit is constructed in Lycra Sport fabric - just like a deluxe pair of Le Col shorts - hence its stretch-and-recovery second-skin fit.
- The short front panel means no excess fabric when you adopt the time trial position.
- The collarless neck and the long, slim ergonomically fitted sleeves with flow seams continue the no-excess-material theme.
- The long, concealed front zip extends from neck to belly.
- The Dolomiti pad is one deluxe, Italian stretch chamois.
- The two small (approx 13cm high x 8cm across) rear pockets are still large enough to take, say, a couple of gels in each.
- A flap over the rear pockets is a perfect place to pin your race number without spearing the main body of the skin suit.
- Skin suit-specific silicone leg grippers.
- Instead of an unbroken length of silicone gripper round the bottom of each leg, the oversized Le Col grippers feature intermittent silicone tabs, thus reducing pressure, while still holding the lower leg firmly in place.
- Embroidered LE COL logos on LH chest and just below rear collar for sheer class.
- The sleeves and the lower back panel are both bright yellow, so you're sure to get seen on the road.
- Ingredients: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees C.
- Made In Italy.
'The Le Col Skin suit has proven to be one of the fastest skin suits in the world as proven by Marcin Bialoblocki who won the Polish national champs in June 2015.
Designed and tested by Team UK Youth and ONE Pro cycling the aerodynamic features include, long sleeves ergonomically fitted with flow seams for fit and shape.
Low cut collarless neck eliminates ripples at shoulders combined with short front panels on the body enables the perfect fit while in the full TT position. Skin suit specific leg grippers are used to aid aerodynamics and hold the shorts panel in place. All seams have been designed to "trip" air away from the body minimising air turbulence off the back of the rider creating less drag.'
Le Col is a cycle clothing company founded and owned by Welsh pro cyclist and team manager Yanto Barker. Yanto's ambition is to make pro quality cycle clothing available to non-pro riders. To this end, every item of Le Col clothing is road tested for thousands of miles to ensure it matches Yanto's standards before he gives the go-ahead to get the garment manufactured in Italy - the heartland of cycle tailoring.
'Established, tested and run by Yanto Barker, the Le Col brand and clothing is built on his expertise and experience as a professional cyclist. Le Col is driven by Yanto's desire to bring the attitude and approach from his sport into the business. He rigorously tests everything himself before putting it into production. His personal input and critical eye on all aspects of our products and service sets us apart.
We are obsessed with developing the highest quality, most desirable, performance cycling clothing. Constructed using the most up to date technology and fabrics. Attention to detail is vital to our brand. Our "Made in Italy" label is very important to us. It signifies quality, authenticity and dedication. No detail is too small and no feature too complicated.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|