LE Col Pro SS Jersey
- LE Col Pro SS Jersey
- Pro-quality cycling jersey
- Try one on and feel the difference
|Black/Fluo||Large||Our Price £59.99 RRP £120.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Orange/Black||Extra Large||Our Price £59.99 RRP £120.00||In Stock|
|Orange/Black||Large||Our Price £59.99 RRP £120.00||In Stock|
|Orange/Black||Small||Our Price £59.99 RRP £120.00||In Stock|
Le Col Pro SS Jersey
Like everything Le Col, you'll appreciate the quality of this top the moment you first try it on.
You'll can also tell, from its silky yet substantial feel, that the Le Col Pro will remain a favourite jersey over many years and thousands of kilometres on the bike.
- The Jersey Lomellina Italian microfibre fabric intelligently mixes 91% polyamide with 9% Lycra, which delivers a smoother feel and enhanced stretch and recovery.
- Lomellina microfibres accelerate moisture transfer to keep you and the jersey drier for longer.
- The sleeves are laser cut and boast oversized 'Gummy Lycra Shield' grippers to hold them in place with zero constriction.
- The neck is ergonomically designed to resist bunching.
- The full-length zip is finished with a particularly substantial zipper garage on the neckline.
- The three regulation open rear pockets are augmented with a zipped, waterproof security pocket for your phone.
- The zipped pocket is handily located on the offside of the RH open pocket for easy access on the move.
- The RH open pocket boasts a headphone cable port .
- A 2cm wide reflective stripe running down the whole length of the middle rear pocket makes this orange jersey even more eyecatching.
- A gripper elastic keeps the jersey in place.
- The full-length zip makes it easy to fine tune your personal air conditioning. Another benefit of the full zip is that it makes it easier to slip the jersey on or off. That can be important. For instance, you come home from a hard ride. You’re pretty knackered. Would you prefer to persuade a tight pullover over your head? Or would you rather simply unzip and step into the shower?
- Made in Italy.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees C.
'The Le Col Pro short sleeve jerseys keep all the features our customers have come to expect of this range. Upgraded Gummy Lycra Shield now holds the sleeve in place for extra comfort. An ergonomic collar shape avoids bunching at the back of the neck.
The Pro Collection is manufactured using an open-weave Meryl Microfibre which is slow to absorb and swift to transfer moisture. This helps to keep the rider dry and comfortable in a wide range of climatic conditions. The inherent soft-feel and flat locked seams of the fabric also makes the jersey soft to the touch.
A full length zip with zip cover means less irritation when fully zipped up. Ergonomic collar shape avoids bunching at the back of the neck. The laser cut sleeves offer maximum stretch for all size arms. 3 large rear pockets along with a waterproof zipped pocket allow enough space for essentials. Reflective stripe and tabs on rear of jersey offer that added benefit in low light. Internal headphone socket port for neat internal routing.'
Le Col is a cycle clothing company founded and owned by Welsh pro cyclist and team manager Yanto Barker. Yanto's ambition is to make pro quality cycle clothing available to non-pro riders. To this end, every item of Le Col clothing is road tested for thousands of miles to ensure it matches Yanto's standards before he gives the go-ahead to get the garment manufactured in Italy - the heartland of cycle tailoring.
'Established, tested and run by Yanto Barker, the Le Col brand and clothing is built on his expertise and experience as a professional cyclist. Le Col is driven by Yanto's desire to bring the attitude and approach from his sport into the business. He rigorously tests everything himself before putting it into production. His personal input and critical eye on all aspects of our products and service sets us apart.
We are obsessed with developing the highest quality, most desirable, performance cycling clothing. Constructed using the most up to date technology and fabrics. Attention to detail is vital to our brand. Our "Made in Italy" label is very important to us. It signifies quality, authenticity and dedication. No detail is too small and no feature too complicated.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|