LE Col Pro Bib Shorts
- LE Col Pro Bib Shorts
- Among the best made bibshorts
- Cycling shorts w/ memory foam chamois
|Black/Black||Small||Our Price £74.99 RRP £150.00||In Stock|
LE Col Pro Bib Shorts
A true statement of intent, the Pro Bib Short was the first piece of clothing Le Col produced.
The minute you check out these bibs, you'll appreciate Le Col's superior workmanship, from the subtle black-on-black embroidered logo on the back to the extra wide gripper elastic at the lower hems, via the extra wide bib straps on the shoulders.
The second you slip into these bibs, you'll appreciate their perfect body-hugging, yet zero-constriction fit when you adopt the riding position.
- The main short's Lycra Sport fabric is heavier gauge whilst retaining full elasticity for exceptional muscle support matched with comfort.
- Extra coverage - the black Lycra main short fabric extends higher to ensure full lower back coverage.
- The wider mesh bib straps lie perfectly in place and never get in a twist.
- The Dolomiti Pad is one deluxe chamois.
- The chamois' high-density, stretch-polyurethane memory foam conforms to your shape to minimise pressure and maximise comfort.
- A reflective flash on the outside of each leg helps save your ass over the whole long life of this bib short.
- Instead of an unbroken length of silicone gripper round the bottom of each leg, the oversized Le Col grippers feature intermittent silicone tabs: this reduces pressure, whilst still holding the short's lower leg firmly in place.
- Made in Italy.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees C.
'Le Col's Pro Bib shorts are the longest standing item in the range - thousands of miles later this finished product doesn't disappoint! Using Lycra Sport fibre, engineered to provide exceptional recovery power, fit and freedom of movement.'
Le Col is a cycle clothing company founded and owned by Welsh pro cyclist and team manager Yanto Barker. Yanto's ambition is to make pro quality cycle clothing available to non-pro riders. To this end, every item of Le Col clothing is road tested for thousands of miles to ensure it matches Yanto's standards before he gives the go-ahead to get the garment manufactured in Italy - the heartland of cycle tailoring.
'Established, tested and run by Yanto Barker, the Le Col brand and clothing is built on his expertise and experience as a professional cyclist. Le Col is driven by Yanto's desire to bring the attitude and approach from his sport into the business. He rigorously tests everything himself before putting it into production. His personal input and critical eye on all aspects of our products and service sets us apart.
We are obsessed with developing the highest quality, most desirable, performance cycling clothing. Constructed using the most up to date technology and fabrics. Attention to detail is vital to our brand. Our "Made in Italy" label is very important to us. It signifies quality, authenticity and dedication. No detail is too small and no feature too complicated.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|