LE Col Arm Warmers
- LE Col Arm Warmers
- Italian made Roubaix cycling arm warmers
- Make your s/s jersey fit for cooler days
|Black||Large||Our Price £14.99 RRP £30.00||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £14.99 RRP £30.00||In Stock|
LE Col Arm Warmers
Made in the finest Italian Roubaix fabric, LE Col Arm Warmers are particularly sumptuous to wear.
- The soft-brushed Roubaix fabric is super stretchy, it keeps you cosy on a cold day, and it wicks fast when you warm up.
- The cut, the shape and the intelligent seam placement make for a second-skin fit.
- A silicone gripper at the top of each warmer keeps it in place under your jersey's short sleeve.
- The stitched logo on the left warmer adds a touch of class - check this short videoshowing the logo being stitched to a Le Col garment.
- 85% polyamide/15% elastane.
- Machine was at 30 degrees.
Le Col is a cycle clothing company founded and owned by Welsh pro cyclist and team manager Yanto Barker. Yanto's ambition is to make pro quality cycle clothing available to non-pro riders. To this end, every item of Le Col clothing is road tested for thousands of miles to ensure it matches Yanto's standards before he gives the go-ahead to get the garment manufactured in Italy - the heartland of cycle tailoring.
'Established, tested and run by Yanto Barker, the Le Col brand and clothing is built on his expertise and experience as a professional cyclist. Le Col is driven by Yanto's desire to bring the attitude and approach from his sport into the business. He rigorously tests everything himself before putting it into production. His personal input and critical eye on all aspects of our products and service sets us apart.
We are obsessed with developing the highest quality, most desirable, performance cycling clothing. Constructed using the most up to date technology and fabrics. Attention to detail is vital to our brand. Our "Made in Italy" label is very important to us. It signifies quality, authenticity and dedication. No detail is too small and no feature too complicated.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|