Kryptonite Krytoplok S2 With Flexframe Bracket
|Long Shackle||£34.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Kryptonite Krytoplok S2
Recognised as a design classic, Kryptonite invented the U-lock over 30 years ago and they have been improving it ever since.
The Kryptolok is their best seller.
- The hardened steel bars can't be easily hacksawed and the locking mechanism will resist attack from chisels and hammers so the U-lock is a much better deterrent against casual theft than a conventional cable/chain and padlock.
- The Kryptolok comes supplied with an easy-to-use frame-fit bracket. Being intrinsically solid a U-lock won't flop about in its bracket so it's usually more convenient to carry than a cable or chain lock.
- The Kryptolok now comes with a flat key to quell concerns that the Ace cylindrical keyway, Kryptonite used to employ, could be picked with a cylindrical pipe.
- This keyway is located halfway down the lock's crossbar - this arrangement provides better defence against leverage tools compared with 1st generation U-locks with the keyway on the end of the barrel
- Every Kryptonite key has a unique number. If you buy a Kryptonite, write down that number. Then if you lose your keys, you can write to Kryptonite for replacements.
- Size (i.e. the space inside the 'D'): 10 x 29cm - accesses hard-to-get railings better than a shorter lock.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|