Kenda Slick Tyre
- Kenda Slick Tyre
- Lighter, faster tyres as fitted to Frog bikes
- Suitable for most small wheel bike
|14*1.5 (Fits Frog 43)||£15.00||In Stock|
|16*1.5 (Fits Frog 48)||£15.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|20*1.5 (Fits Frog 52/55)||£15.00||In Stock|
|24*1.5 (Fits Frog 62)||£15.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Kenda Slick Tyre
Exceptional tyres as fitted to Frog kids' bikes.
It's an open secret that Kenda Slick tyres are a key factor in the success of Frog bikes.
Kenda's slick, slim tyres are faster rolling and lighter weight than the fat knobbly tyres fitted to most kids' bikes.
This makes for a ride that is more exciting and more effort free for pavement and road riding.
As well as being essential spare parts for Frog bikes, Kenda Slick Tyres can be a fast track to upgrading any small-wheel bike.
- 14x1.5 inch (40-254) size: 230g. Recommended pressure range: 50-85 psi.
- 16x1.5 inch (40-305) size: 267g. Recommended pressure range: 40-65 psi.
- 20x1.5 inch size: 488g. Recommended maximum pressure: 40 psi.
- 24x1.5 inch (47-507) size: 625g. Recommended maximum pressure: 40-65 psi.
- All weights checked at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op HQ in July 2015.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|