Jetblack Boot Rack 3-Bike
- Jetblack Boot Rack 3-Bike
- Bicycle-carrying boot rack
- 3-bike boot rack
Jetblack Boot Rack 2-Bike
The Jetblack Boot Rack 2-Bike is a sturdy but economical boot rack that makes it easy to carry one, two or 3 bikes off the back of a car.
- The Jetblack Boot Rack comes supplied fully assembled and folded.
- When folded, it's compact enough to store in the car boot.
- The rack can be unfolded in seconds and adjusted to fit the shape of most vehicles, whether it's a saloon, hatch back, van or SUV.
- The rack is padded with high-density, non-skid rubber foam where it makes contact with the car body.
- The rack is attached to the vehicle with strong straps and hooks.
- Each bike is secured independently in place on the bootrack's arms.
- Each bike's top tube rests on a pair of rubberised cradles and secured with a pair of adjustable laddered rubber straps.
- The Jetblack rack is indeed finished in a tough matt black paint.
- Supplied with anti-sway strap for extra security.
- Maximum recommended payload: 40kg.
General Bootrack Advice
First time you fit a bootrack, give yourself time to work out the best way to fit it to your vehicle. That is, with the rack's legs pointing up at 45 degrees to lift the bike(s)above your tail lights and number plate. Once you've done this a couple of times, you'll be able to fit the rack onto the car and the bike(s) to the rack in a minute or two.
We always recommend further securing any bootrack by wrapping a bungee cordaround the bottom bracket of the outer bicycle and securing the bungee's hooks to a solid anchor on the bottom of the vehicle such as the tow hook.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|