Hiplok Lite Lock
|Black/Cyan||Our Price £40.49 RRP £44.99||In Stock|
The Hiplok is arguably the most clever innovation in bicycle locks since Kryptonite invented the D-lock in 1972.
This heavy-duty padlock and chain was designed to be worn round the waist. It's as easy to attach or detach as a Velcro belt.
The chain's heavy-duty 600d nylon cover protects you and the the frame from direct contact with bare metal.
Worn around the waist, the Hiplock doesn't weigh you down like a traditional padlock and chain worn bandoleer style.
Nor do you have to lock the Hiplok's to yourself to wear it. The lock's nylon cover has a 45cm / 18 inch extention that slips through a loop on the padlock's impact-resistant plastic cover. This extention is Velcro backed so it's as easy to which doubles as a buckle whose curved shape sits comfortably on the waist.
The Hiplok frees you from having to think about how and where to fit the lock to your bike (if the lock comes with a bracket and your frame has room for a lock) or carrying a bag to carry the lock.
- Constructed from 6mm-thick hardened steel chain links.
- 6mm-thick hardened steel padlock shackle.
- Sold Secure Bronze Award - tested to withstand a serious 1 minute attack.
- Steel lock body with smooth-operating brass locking mechanism.
- The chain's heavy-duty 600d nylon cover protects you and the the frame from direct contact with bare metal.
- Hiplock's 75cm locking circumference circumnavigates lampposts that a D-lock wouldn't.
- It's easy to adjust the Hiplok Lite to fit any waist size between 24 and 44 inches (56-97cm).
- A wearable lock makes a lot of sense if you own more than one bike - no need to worry how you're going to carry it.
- A wearable lock doesn't get in the way when you have to shoulder the bike like a frame-mounted lock might.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 2.2lb / 1 kg.
- Supplied with 3 keys.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|