High Five Energy Source 2:1
|Citrus||2.2kg||£29.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Tropical Samba||2.2kg||£29.99||In Stock|
High Five EnergySource 2:1
The ultimate race-proven endurance mix
High Five EnergySource 2:1 is a high-carbohydrate concentrated glucose polymer drinks mix, specially formulated for sustained energy whether you are an elite or a recreational cyclist/athlete.
High Five EnergySource contains Supercarbs - a revolutionary carbohydrate mix that delivers 25% plus more energy than normal sports drinks and 40% better hydration. When tested at the University of Herts against a normal energy drink it improved time trial performance by 6.5%.
- Real fruit juice flavour for a light refreshing taste.
- Highly concentrated, but not too sweet.
- Immediately dissolves in cold water.
- Complex carbohydrate (glucose polymer) and fructose blend.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Fat free.
- Gentle on the stomach and easily metabolised, even when you're racing hard.
- Contains electrolytes for maximum water and carbohydrate absorption.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- GMO free.
- Contains all the essential electrolytes.
- Low Osmolality - High Five EnergySource is rapidly absorbed and is highly stable in the stomach.
- Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Fructose, Natural Flavours, Flavouring, Citric Acid, Tri Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Citrate.
- 97g carbohydrate per 100g.
'I was a High5 test subject, so was one of the first to race on Super Carb's. I took 25 minutes off last years Lanzarote Ironman time, consuming Supercarbs throughout, just a little water at the far aid station - that's incredible. I finished Lanzarote feeling strong, not reaching for the line desperately. No saline drip for me thank you.'
Ian Hughes: triathlete.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|