High Five Energy Source 2:1
- Contains Supercarbs - a revolutionary carbohydrate mix.
- Delivers 25% plus more energy than normal sports drinks and 40% better hydration.
|Citrus||2.2kg||£29.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Tropical Samba||12 X 50g (Boxed)||£12.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Tropical Samba||2.2kg||£29.99||In Stock|
High Five EnergySource 2:1
The ultimate race-proven endurance mix
High Five EnergySource 2:1 is a high-carbohydrate concentrated glucose polymer drinks mix, specially formulated for sustained energy whether you are an elite or a recreational cyclist/athlete.
High Five EnergySource contains Supercarbs - a revolutionary carbohydrate mix that delivers 25% plus more energy than normal sports drinks and 40% better hydration. When tested at the University of Herts against a normal energy drink it improved time trial performance by 6.5%.
- Real fruit juice flavour for a light refreshing taste.
- Highly concentrated, but not too sweet.
- Immediately dissolves in cold water.
- Complex carbohydrate (glucose polymer) and fructose blend.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Fat free.
- Gentle on the stomach and easily metabolised, even when you're racing hard.
- Contains electrolytes for maximum water and carbohydrate absorption.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- GMO free.
- Contains all the essential electrolytes.
- Low Osmolality - High Five EnergySource is rapidly absorbed and is highly stable in the stomach.
- Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Fructose, Natural Flavours, Flavouring, Citric Acid, Tri Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Citrate.
- 97g carbohydrate per 100g.
'I was a High5 test subject, so was one of the first to race on Super Carb's. I took 25 minutes off last years Lanzarote Ironman time, consuming Supercarbs throughout, just a little water at the far aid station - that's incredible. I finished Lanzarote feeling strong, not reaching for the line desperately. No saline drip for me thank you.'
Ian Hughes: triathlete.
|Tropical Samba||12 X 50g (Boxed)||5027492997989|
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|