Hamax Smiley Child Seat
|Grey/Black||Our Price £67.49 RRP £74.99||In Stock|
Hamax Smiley Child Seat
This Hamax child seat has been designed to ensure your wee smiler is seated comfortably and safely strapped in.
- The UV-stabilised polypropylene seat is specially moulded to accommodate a helmeted head comfortably.
- This backrest is ventilated.
- The Hamax Double Buckle System is secure yet easy for the parent to open and close with one hand while supporting the bike with the other hand.
- This buckle can't be opened by the child.
- Adjustable safety harness and foot supports.
- The seat's integral rack adds an element of suspension to damp road / trail shock.
- This rack's universal bracket fits almost any frame seat tube, including oval tubes, between 28 and 40mm diameter without interfering with, for instance, a front derailleur cable routed down the seat tube.
- With practice, this rack's universal bracket makes it easy to fit the Hamax child seat to the bike and remove it when not required.
- The Hamax Siesta can be mounted to bikes with or without a pannier rack.
- Suitable for children from around 9 months old.
- Maximum recommended payload: 22kg.
- Weight: 3.6kg.
'Hamax was established in 1958 and the headquarter is located in Moss, 60 km south of Oslo, Norway. Main production (injection moulding and assembly) is in Norway. The products are distributed through leading sports and leisure chains in Scandinavia and Europe, and Hamax has its own regional representatives in several European countries. Approximately 85% of revenues are international sales.
Hamax AS is the world’s leading manufacturer and a pioneer in the market for bicycle child seats, toboggans and sledges. All Hamax products are developed and tested in consultation with the target groups and external test institutes to ensure safety, design and functionality. We are constantly seeking to develop comfortable, functional products for children.
Hamax philosophy is to be the preferred supplier of products which contribute to healthy outdoor activities for children and their families.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|