Hamax Siesta Child Seat
- This Hamax child seat's 20 degree reclining facility allows your young one to enjoy a wee Siesta while you pedal.
- The polypropylene seat is specially moulded to accommodate a helmeted head comfortably.
- The seat's integral rack adds an element of suspension to damp road / trail shock.
|Black/Grey||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
Hamax Siesta Child Seat
This Hamax child seat's 20 degree reclining facility allows your young one to enjoy a wee Siesta while you pedal. Even when reclined, the Hamax Siesta has been designed to ensure the bike's centre of gravity does not move too far backwards, so the bike remains remarkably stable to ride.
- The UV-stabilised polypropylene seat is specially moulded to accommodate a helmeted head comfortably.
- This backrest is ventilated.
- The Hamax Double Buckle System is secure yet easy for the parent to open and close with one hand while supporting the bike with the other hand.
- This buckle can't be opened by the child.
- Adjustable safety harness and foot supports.
- The seat's integral rack adds an element of suspension to damp road / trail shock. Check this You Tube videoto show how a Hamax Siesta copes with roads that are less than smooth.
- This rack's universal bracket fits almost any frame seat tube, including oval tubes, between 28 and 40mm diameter without interfering with, for instance, a front derailleur cable routed down the seat tube.
- With practice, this rack's universal bracket makes it easy to fit the Hamax child seat to the bike and remove it when not required.
- The Hamax Siesta can be mounted to bikes with or without a pannier rack.
- Suitable for children from around 9 months old.
- Maximum recommended payload: 22kg.
- Weight: 4.26kg.
'Hamax was established in 1958 and the headquarter is located in Moss, 60 km south of Oslo, Norway. Main production (injection moulding and assembly) is in Norway. The products are distributed through leading sports and leisure chains in Scandinavia and Europe, and Hamax has its own regional representatives in several European countries. Approximately 85% of revenues are international sales. Hamax AS is the world’s leading manufacturer and a pioneer in the market for bicycle child seats, toboggans and sledges. All Hamax products are developed and tested in consultation with the target groups and external test institutes to ensure safety, design and functionality. We are constantly seeking to develop comfortable, functional products for children. Hamax philosophy is to be the preferred supplier of products which contribute to healthy outdoor activities for children and their families.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|I've had nearly 3 years use out of one of these and it's still holding its own at a 16kg passenger load. Once you've fitted the mounting bracket, getting the seat on and off the bike is a snap. Its passenger has never had any complaints - in fact the only reason I've given it four stars and not five is that it may be a bit "too" comfortable - if you think you're going to be doing longer trips with kids at the younger end of the age range then **definitely get the Siesta** unless you enjoy riding with a sack of potatoes slumped halfway down your back. Overall a great product and very reliable !|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|