Haibike Xduro Nduro RX 27.5 '16
- Haibike Xduro Nduro RX 27.5
- 180mm travel e-mountain bike
- Enduro-capable electric MTB
Haibike Xduro Nduro RX 27.5 '16
With its 180mm travel, the Haibike Xduro Nduro RX 27.5 is an enduro race-ready e-mountain bike.
- The Fox 36 Float Performance 180mm-travel fork is named after its Float Air spring, which guarantees smooth, consistent action throughout the stroke.
- The matching Fox Float Performance shock is similarly plush and progressive, and contributes to the particularly smooth-riding, predictable-performance.
- The short wheelbase makes for off-road manoeuvrability.
- The XLC dropper seatpost lets you raise and lower the saddle at the flick of the handlebar-mount switch.
- DT Swiss E1900 Spline wheels are smooth-rolling, solid performers, courtesy of their 15mm front and 12mm rear thru axles, their enduro-ready 25mm alloy rims and their superfast-engaging DT ratchet rear hub.
- The 75Nm Bosch motor delivers the turning power, acceleration and muscle required to boost you up off-road inclines.
- The motor's Direct Flow technology ensures constant power assist, even if your cadence drops as low as 20 RPM on steep inclines.
- Every Haibike e-bike boasts GCI (Gravity Cast Interface) - a process borrowed from motocross bikes.
- The Haibike GCI is a perfectly formed aluminium/zinc casting, purpose built to cradle the Bosch crank-drive motor unit so it is fully integrated with the frame, with every mounting bolt and bearing seat CNC milled for 100% accuracy.
- The motor is shielded from scratches, dings and the elements thanks to its bolt-on Skid Plate - another Haibike innovation.
- Crank Drive – the motor unit is mounted at bottom bracket level – the strongest, stiffest part of the frame.
- With its lower centre of gravity, a crank drive e-bike is more stable, the pedal assist feels more natural and the bike is better balanced than one with the motor mounted on the front or rear wheel.
- Fully charged, its 500Wh battery will be good for 30-plus power-assisted miles (48 km) in the most challenging conditions (that is a heavy rider, cycling hilly terrain, riding continuously in maximum mode).
- The Bosch Intuvia multi-functional display operation unit/computer neatly fits the recessed clamp area of the Haibike low-riser handlebars.
- As well as standard bike computer speed/distance functions, this computer acts as the bike's control unit with on/off switch and fuel gauge. A remote switch by the left hand grip enables you to switch from highest power turbo to power-saving eco mode at the press of a button.
- The exclusive Haibike S.E.S. (Sprocket Equalizing System) elevates the chain to the same level as the swingarm pivot point.
- This helps eliminate chain drop caused by the rear end moving up and down over over bumps.
- In compliance with EU and UK law, this e-bike is a pedal bike with up to 250W power assist, which cuts out once you reach 25KmPH (15.5 MPH). This limiter doesn't prevent you from going faster 'the old way' - by pedalling harder.
|Haibike Xduro Nduro RX 27.5|
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, 27.5" Enduro, 4-link system, Equalizing System, Gravity Cast Interface, Hydroforced tubes, 180mm Travel|
|Shock:||Fox Float Performance shock|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Performance 180mm|
|Motor:||Bosch Performance CX, 250 Watt, 75Nm|
|Display:||Bosch Intuvia multifunctional display with operation unit & push-assistance|
|Shift Lever:||Shimano XT 1x11 speed|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT Shadow Plus|
|Crankset:||The Hive, Exalite R Forged Aluminium|
|Cassette:||XT 11-42 11 speed 11-42 11 speed|
|Chain:||Shimano HG600 11 speed|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT5 Hydraulic Disc 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT5 Hydraulic Disc 180mm|
|Tyres:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf EVO Foldable 27.5x2.35|
|Front Wheel:||DT Swiss E1900 Spline 15mm|
|Rear Wheel:||DT Swiss E1900 Spline 142mm/12mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek Angleset|
|Grips:||XLC Sport lock on grips|
|Saddle:||Xduro Light MTB|
|Seatpost:||XLC Dropper 80mm, 31.6mm|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|