Gore Element GT AS Pants
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £69.99 RRP £139.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £125.99 RRP £139.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £125.99 RRP £139.99||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Gore Element GT AS Pants
As well as fulfilling the Gore-Tex guarantee that they will keep you dry, Gore Element GT AS Pants' soft finish and light weight make them so comfortable you would be happy to wear them on dry days too (this is not always the case with waterproof cycling trews).
This wearability is largely thanks to the quality of the fabric - GoreTex AS.
GT AS (Gore-Tex Active Shell)
Active Shell is the latest and greatest version of Gore-Tex - the world's original breathable waterproof membrane fabric. To put it into context, Gore-Tex Active Shell has been independently tested as being 50% more breathable than their previous best, Gore-Tex Paclite which is rated 'extremely breathable' on the RET scale.
These upgrades are thanks to Gore-Tex Active's thinner membrane which is sandwiched between the lighter weight outer shell and the more wicking inner layer which is bonded to the membrane. To ensure GT AS garments are as lightweight as possible they never have a lining.
- Gore comfort fit - this means Gore Element Pants are looser fit than regular cycling longs to maximise freedom of movement.
- Cut for cycling, excellent for any outdoor activities.
- Wide comfortable waist band.
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement.
- Articulated knee panels maximise freedom of movement.
- The zipped rear pocket could easily take a large wallet. (This is the only zip on the whole of this jacket, in line with Gore's design brief to keep GT AS clothing as simple and lightweight as possible.)
- Four-point Velcro-adjustability makes it easy to taper the lower legs to prevent chain rub.
- Multiple retro-reflective flashes and logos deliver 360-degree visibility.
- Wearing Gore Element GT AS Pants protects your ass from road spray, so they are especially recommended if you ride without mudguards.
- Only 300g - based upon weighing a pair of Gore Element GT AS Pants at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2014.
- Machine wash cold.
To find out more about Gore, visit our blog.
|Black||Extra Extra Large||4017912437011|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|