Giro Women's Solara Road Shoe
- Giro Solara Women's Road Shoe
- Giro women's road bike shoe
- Shares Giro pro shoe features
|Black/Milky Blue||38||Our Price £54.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black/Milky Blue||39||Our Price £54.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black/Milky Blue||40||Our Price £54.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black/Milky Blue||41||Our Price £54.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
Giro Solara Women's Road Shoe
Slip into a pair of Solara Road Shoes and you'll discover why Giro are today's fastest growing cycle shoe brand.
- Supple, breathable microfibre synthetic leather upper with mesh panels over the top of the shoes for fast drying ventilation.
- The top strap has a micro-ratchet buckle for precise fit, along with two regular Velcro straps.
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support and Aegis anti-microbial treatment.
- The sole is drilled and threaded to take 3-bolt (Look or Shimano SPD-SL-style ) pedal cleats.
- Note that cleats come supplied with pedals or as spare parts, and never with the shoes.
- Very lightweight - 492g based upon weighing a pair of size 39 Giro Solara Women's Road Shoes at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
'The Solara™ is built with the same comfortable fit as our premium shoes, with a supple microfiber upper and a micro-ratcheting buckle that offers very precise fit adjustment. A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment is matched with our stiff DuPont® Zytel™ nylon outsole to create a more efficient, powerful platform for transferring energy to the pedals without binding or hotspots. It’s the perfect choice for enthusiasts or recreational riders who are on the road to becoming dedicated cyclists.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|