Giant Isp Bicycle Bag
Giant ISP Bicycle Bag
The Giant ISP Bicycle Bag is the perfect flight/transit bag for near-any bike, not just Giants.
Typically Giant, their bike bag offers more for your money.
- The bag is made in an extra-strong 1000D Cordura construction.
- The main compartment is generously padded.
- 6 x reinforced plastic feet makes the bag more stable when packed with your bike.
- These plastic feet mean zero contact between the bag and floor.
- These feet reduce wear on the sackcloth and enhance the bike bag's durability.
- Padded straps allow the bag to be carried by hand or on your shoulder.
- 2 x internal zipped wheel pockets - one on each side of the bag.
- Internal zipped pockets make it easy to store the pedals and QR skewers you would remove before packing the bike.
- These pockets leave plenty space for carrying tools such as a pedal wrench and Allen keys for reassembling the bike when you reach your destination.
- ISP means the bag should be tall enough for a bike with an Integral Seat Post fitted - you don't have to remove the seatpin as is often the case with bike bags.
- The Giant ISP Bicycle Bag is 87cm tall x 115cm long x 19cm deep and it weighs approximately 3.7kg.
General Tips on Using Bike Transit Cases and Bags
To make a bicycle compact enough to fit a transit case or bag, some disassembly is required.
- Pedals and wheels have to be removed.
- Handlebars / stem turned or removed.
- Mudguards and racks removed.
- If your bike has a large frame, removing the rear derailleur can make the bike that few crucial inches smaller.
- Assuming your bike is spotlessly clean for its trip, use your bike bag or case to carry spare clothing, which then doubles as extra padding for the bike in transit.
- If you don't get it right first time, take a deep breath and try packing your bike again.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|