Giant Control Puncture Repair Kit
|£2.99||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Giant Control Patch Kit
This Giant puncture repair kit is unique (as far as we know) in that it includes both traditional patches-and-glue and glueless patches and tyre levers in the same box. This makes it the 'have your cake and eat it' patch kit.
This patch kit therefore helps resolve one of those lighthearted debates cyclists love to conduct at café (or puncture) stops. That is, glue or glueless? Now you can find out for yourself which you prefer.
This kit comes supplied in a handy, portable plastic box with:
- 6 x 25mm vulcanising patches
- 7cc vulcanising adhesive
- 4 x 25mm glueless patches
- 2 x tyre levers
- Strip of sandpaper
Vulcanizing patches with adhesive are great because:
- The patch 'melts' seamlessly to the tube to create a perfect, permanent bond.
- The patch will stretch as required when inflated.
- With practice, you can achieve a 100% success rate with patches and glue (glueless patches usually work but not every time in our experience).
Glueless (AKA self adhesive) patches are great because
- Glueless patches are quicker and cleaner to apply.
- You don't have to wait for the glue or vulcanising fluid to dry before applying the patch.
- Simply rub the area you're patching with sandpaper, stick on the patch and you're ready to refit the tube to the wheel
If you're in a hurry, use a glueless patch.
If not, use glue. This is especially true if you're repairing a punctured tube to carry as a spare. The glued-on patch will remain fused to the tube - even if you stow it in your back pocket or saddle pack for years. A glueless patch might unpeel itself.
GiantA superb selection of best buy Giant bikes from Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op. Free delivery, interest free credit and Bike to Work terms available.
See all Puncture Protection, Repair & Tube Spares from Giant
See all products from Giant
See all Puncture Protection, Repair & Tube Spares
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|