Genesis Equilibrium Decade '16
- Genesis Equilibrium Decade '16
- Ltd edition Equilibrium 725 endurance road bike
- Celebrates a decade of Genesis bikes
|Pearl White||Extra Large||Our Price £699.00 RRP £1,299.00||In Stock|
|Pearl White||Extra Small||Our Price £699.00 RRP £1,299.00||In Stock|
|Pearl White||Small||Our Price £699.00 RRP £1,299.00||In Stock|
Genesis Equilibrium Decade '16
Ltd edition fully equipped Equilibrium w/ Reynolds 725 frame, carbon fork, mudguards, Tubus rack and dynamo hub front light celebrates Genesis 10th birthday.
- The Reynolds 725 butted CrMo steel frame is heat-treated to boost tensile strength.
- This allows Genesis to specify thinner wall tubing which helps create a smoother, more comfortable without compromising the frame's strength or its acceleration potential.
- The carbon fork matches the frame's comfort and lateral stiffness.
- The Shutter Precision SV-8 dynamo hub is smooth, efficient and delivers free front lighting (no batteries to replace or charge) via its Cyo Premium 80 Lux headlamp from German bike lighting experts, Busch & Müller.
- The Tubus Vega CrMo rear rack weighs just 375g yet it's capable of carrying 25kg loads.
'This Equilibrium is designed to travel a little further, a little longer but without the weight penalty associated with a dedicated tourer.
So, why a triple? Well, the biggest and most obvious advantage over a double is the expanded range. Look at it as having a standard chainset with whole additional set of gears for steep, sustained riding with light loads. With the increased gear range also comes a more even spread of gears for nice smooth transitions and uninterrupted cadence/rhythm.
Fully equipped with well-proven, highly regarded kit from the likes of Tubus, Shutter Precision and Busch & Müller, the Equilibrium Decade will appeal as much to long-distance Audax riders as it will folk looking for an efficient, comfortable and practical everyday bike.
A true rider's bike which reveals more of its well-balanced character the longer you stay in the saddle.'
|Genesis Equilibrium Decade|
|Frame||Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly|
|Fork||Carbon Road w/ Alloy Steerer|
|Headset||FSA Orbit DL/No.1|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Front derailleur||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Chainset||Shimano Tiagra ST-4703 50/39/30|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB-RS500 68mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-4700 12-28T, 10sp|
|Rims||Alex Rims AT470 TCS, 32H|
|Hubs||Shutter Precision SV-8 front / Joytech RCC, 32H rear|
|Tyres||Clement Strada LGG, 700x25c|
|Brakes||Promax RC-482 Long-drop|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-4700|
|Handlebars||Genesis RandoX Flared (D125/R70mm)|
|Grips / Tape||Genesis Cork Gel|
|Stem||Genesis Road (+/-7)|
|Seatpost||Genesis, 27.2 x 350mm|
|Pedals||VP-363S w/ Toeclip|
|Manufacturer's published weight||11.47kg (Med w/o pedals)|
|Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.|
|Pearl White||Extra Small||5027726413612|
|Pearl White||Extra Large||5027726413605|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|