Garmin Edge 25
- Garmin Edge 25
- Smallest and lightest GPS cycling computer
- Adds Bluetooth and Ant+ to Edge 20 feature
Garmin Edge 25
The Garmin Edge 25 is as lightweight and compact as the Edge 20, plus it offers ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity.
'The Garmin Edge 25 is a tiny computer which still packs a punch when it comes to features, making it a great option for riders who don’t need the last word in data readouts.' RCUK - see full review.
Upgrades from Garmin Edge 20
- Bluetooth connectivity means the Garmin Edge 25 syncs automatically with your phone for downloading rides and courses.
- The Garmin Edge 25 enables you to track speed, distance and cadence when home training on a turbo trainer if your bike has the appropriate ANT+ sensors.
Same as Garmin Edge 20
Weighing less than an ounce (25g) the Garmin Edge 25 is the world's smallest and lightest GPS-enabled cycling computer.
GPS-enabled means farewell to magnets, wheel sensors and setting up time: hello to a cycle computer, which is ready to go from the off and which you can easily switch between different bikes.
- The Garmin Edge 25 displays a 24 hour clock, your speed, average speed, distance travelled, elevation gained and calories consumed.
- GPS accuracy - the Edge 20 uses both GPS + GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover.
- Harnessing multiple satellite networks helps ensure better reception.
- The Garmin Connect 'Courses' feature lets you discover new rides and offers the option of virtually competing with other Connect users.
- Garmin Connect also allows you to map your own routes for uploading onto the Edge 25.
- Although, the Edge 25 won't map the route sat nav-style like a Garmin 810, it will display arrow prompts on the ride to alert you when to turn.
- Garmin Connect allows you to review your ride on a map, analyse it and share it.
- Only 4x4cm the Garmin Edge 25 takes up minimal bar space.
- IPX7 water rated - the Garmin Edge 25 will keep on working when it rains heavily.
- USB rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 10 hours run time per charge.
- Unlike a phone, you can use the Edge 25 for up to 10 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
- The computer weighs 25g. Its simple, secure quarter-turn mounting bracket and band (another winning, versatile Garmin feature) adds a further scant 4 grams to the overall weight (checked at Bike Co-op HQ, July 2015).
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|