Endura FS260 Pro Bibshorts II
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £71.24 RRP £74.99||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £71.24 RRP £74.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||Large||Our Price £71.24 RRP £74.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £71.24 RRP £74.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small||Our Price £71.24 RRP £74.99||Contact for Availability|
Endura FS260 Pro Bibshorts II
Endura FS260 Pro Bibshorts II are constructed in a performance supportive stretch fabric, which is extra durable on the outside, fast wicking on the inside.
- 68% Nylon , 23% Polyester, 9% Elastane durable, high-stretch, comfortable, wicking fabric mix.
- The fabric is SPF 50+ rated to protect you from potentially harmful radiation.
- The breathable mesh bib helps prevent overheating.
- The bib's mesh straps and its back are Lycra edged for a comfortable fit that helps keeps the shorts in place.
- The Endura 600 Series Pad is a very comfortable stretch chamois with gel sit bone inserts.
- This CVP (Continuously Variable Profile) chamois is computer cut and boasts an antibacterial finish.
- Flatlock stitched for comfort and longevity.
Despite their road bike optimised design, Endura FS260 Pro Bibshorts II are also admired by mountain bikers, as shown by this review in WhatMountainBike magazine.
'These shorts might technically be roadie items, but the thinner, fast-wicking Fieldsensor fabric means they’re very comfy and almost unnoticeable when worn under shorts, too, especially in warm weather.
Detailing is excellent, with the mesh straps having Lycra edging for superb, abrasion-free fit. The back extends high up but the flatlocked seams mean it’s undetectable even with a pack on. A mesh centre panel prevents any clammy sensations.
The multi-density antibacterial pad provides all-day support without bulk. It’s slightly stretchy too, which helps it sit well. It’s well ventilated, meaning less sweat to get uncomfortable. The elasticated leg hems have silicone grippers that prevent movement, but they can dig in ever so slightly.'
Bibs are not just for babies
If you have never experienced the perfect fit of bib cycling shorts, longs or 3/4s, you're missing out. The benefits of bibs are legendary in cycling circles. Why do you think the majority of pros wear bib shorts - even in the middle of summer Tours?
- No need for a potentially constricting waist band to keep them in place.
- Full lower back coverage to prevent the risk of chilled kidneys.
- Unlike regular cycling shorts and longs, there's no chance of them riding down because the waistband has gone senile.
- With the garment kept perfectly in place, there is less chance of the saddle nose hooking up the front of your shorts or longs as you manoeuvre on or off your bike seat.
- And remember when tradesmen all wore dungarees? No chance of revealing "builder's crack".
|Black||Extra Extra Large||5055205334172|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|