- Frog Kickstand
- Fits near any kids bike
- S (12-16) or L (20-26 wheel bikes)
Fitting a kickstand to a kids' bike is a great incentive to encourage your young one to park the bike properly (rather than 'decking it').
- Mostly aluminium construction with steel hardware.
- Adjustable length kickstand.
- Easy to fit with a 14mm spanner.
- Grippy moulded plastic foot.
- A sideways flick of the foot pivots the kickstand in line with the left hand chainstay so it's out of the way when you cycle.
- The kickstand can be adjusted in length with an 8mm spanner or Phillips screwdriver.
- The small Frog Kickstand adjusts in height to fit bikes with wheel sizes 12-16 inches. That is Frog 43 or 48 bikes.
- The large Frog Kickstand weighs 226g and adjusts in height to fit bikes with wheel sizes 20-26 inches. That is Frog 52, 55, 62, 69 and 73 bikes.
This video shows how easy it is to fit a Frog kickstand.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|