Findra Relaxed Bike Short
- Trust Findra to create better looking cycling shorts
- Women's baggy cycling shorts
- Women's mountain bike shorts
|French Navy||10||£90.00||In Stock|
|French Navy||12||£90.00||In Stock|
|French Navy||14||£90.00||In Stock|
|French Navy||16||£90.00||Contact for Availability|
|French Navy||6||£90.00||Contact for Availability|
|French Navy||8||£90.00||To be Ordered|
Findra Relaxed Bike Short
The classic French navy colour make Findra's Relaxed Bike Shorts probably the best looking women's cycling baggies we've ever had the pleasure to offer. The informed fabric mix also makes them potentially the best performing.
- 92% polyamide construction makes these shorts tough, water repellent, lightweight and extra hard wearing, yet they have a nice cotton-like look and texture about them.
- The shorts' 8% Lycra content brings welcome stretch, fit and a soft feel to the mix.
- Concealed pocket in side seam - perfect for stowing the emergency fiver.
- Generous FINDRA Female Fit cut.
- Shaped around the hips and waist area and tapered out into a wider leg shape.
- Knee pad compatible - the shorts stop just above the knees leaving room for MTB pads.
- Made for mountain biking, Findra Relaxed Bike Shorts are perfect for any cycling, this side of road racing.
- They also double as general leisurewear.
- Durable YKK zip.
- Not padded - that way you can wear these shorts day after day over a daily change of undershorts.
- Best worn over chamois shorts if you want cushioning.
- these shorts are cut for ease of movement.
- Designed by women cyclists for women cyclists
- Made in Europe.
Based in the Scottish Borders, Findra specialise in fashion-led, performance-driven bikewear and outdoor apparel for women.
'Our ethos is about positivity and supporting one another. It’s about empowering and encouraging women to look good, feel good and perform to the best of their abilities through participation in outdoor sports.
Launched in December 2014, Alex Feechan – a keen mountain biker and experienced fashion designer spotted a gap in the market for well designed performance clothing and bike wear for women. As an experienced fashion designer Alex felt the products available suffered from the ‘shrink it and pink it’ approach, which is when companies just make smaller versions of men’s products, with added pink so you know they’re geared to the female consumer.
Determined to change that, Alex set about creating a range of innovative performance lifestyle clothing which fuses fashion and performance raw materials in a new and innovative way. The result: female friendly, beautifully made, quality cycling clothes.
Using high quality Italian sports merino wool, our garments are durable, practical and with natural wicking properties. Combined with the innovative seamless knitting technology, FINDRA’s ‘Made in Scotland’ performance lifestyle garments are perfect on or off the bike.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|