- 4/5: bikeradar.com
- 80 lumen rear bicycle light
- 24-48 hour run time per USB charge
This USB rechargeable rear bicycle light combines massive 80 lumen light output, extended run time and UK-manufactured machined-alloy build quality.
- 80 lumen output is seriously bright in a world where 5 lumen rear bike lights are more common.
- We defy the following traffic not to see you when you go out Exposure Blaze equipped.
- 6 hour run time on full 80 lumen beam.
- 48 hour run time on flashing mode.
- With such extended run times, this rear light is hugely recommended for endurance rides or long commutes.
- Intelligent Thermal Management - burns cooler, burns longer.
- Resettable Optimum Mode Selector - you can customise the lamp to limit the modes to ones you actually want to use.
- Fuel Gauge shows battery status, which gives early warning when to switch to flash to save juice.
- USB cable rechargeable for economy and convenience.
- Supplied with seatpost mount.
- Hand made in the UK.
- The on/off button is top mounted to make it especially easy to operate - testament to Exposure's design and build quality.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 78g.
- 4/5: bikeradar.com - see review.
'The Blaze rear light is the guardian angel of lighting. It combines the rechargeable high capacity internal battery and the other characteristics of the Exposure Lights range in a rear light. Awesome power, long burn times and USB charging ease. The Blaze also has OMS technology which gives you access to a concise number of solid or pulsing beam mode options. Be seen from miles with the Blaze for ultimate safety.'
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|