Essential Cycle Skills Course - Call 0345 257 0808 for Dates
- Essential Cycle Skills Class
- Become a more self-confident city cyclist
- Basic bike handling skills for adults
|£20.00||Phone 0345 257 0808|
Essential Cycle Skills Course
You like the idea of cycling but lack the confidence to take to the road on two wheels.
If this sounds familiar, consider our Essential Cycling Skills Class.
These classes are especially tailored for beginner and returnee adult cyclists. Although our classes have a serious aim – to help make you a more self-confident cyclist – we do our best to make these courses engaging, enjoyable and fun.
The 1.5-hour Essential Cycling Skills class will include:
- A free bike safety check.
- Advice on bike setup, optimal saddle height and so on.
- Hands-on skills training – here you will be guided through basic cycle manoeuvres, such as looking behind you, signalling, and advice on road positioning by our instructors.
- To ensure you get the most from one of these courses the maximum class size is limited to a maximum of six ‘student cyclists’ per class.
How to book?
To book a place, call us on 0131 331 5010 or 0345 257 0808.
Our only stipulation for attending one of these classes is that you bring along a bike in good working condition and that you wear a helmet on the day.
Did you Know?
Did you know that the number one reason adults give for not cycling in the UK is because they perceive it to be too dangerous? Even when it has been estimated that the benefits of regular exercise on a bike exceed the risks by a factor of 77 (British Medical Journal).
Learning essential cycling skills can be the first step towards making someone a happier, safer and more self-confident cyclist.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|