Endura Xtract Gel Bibshort
- Endura Xtract Gel Bibshort
- Deluxe matt Supplex cycling bib shorts
- Gel-padded bibshorts
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
Endura Xtract Gel Bibshort
A comfortable matt finish alternative to shiny Lycra bibs, Xtract is a stretch fabric which is especially soft to the touch and, simultaneously, extremely hard wearing.
Add an Endura 400-Series chamois with gel sit bone padding and you have the perfect bibshort.
- Ultra-fast wicking 280g Xtract fabric for fast-drying performance.
- All seams flatlocked for comfort and longevity.
- Hypoallergenic silicone leg grippers keep the lower legs in place.
- Seam-free inside legs mean no chafing.
- Extra wide shoulder straps make the bibs especially comfortable.
- The back of the bibs are in a soft mesh fabric that won't overheat you.
- Ingredients: 62% Nylon, 27% Polyester, 11% Elastane.
- 400-Series antibacterial multi-density gel pad with micro-wick technology.
'400-Series antibacterial multi-density gel pad
Moulded stretch pad in a plush microfibre face fabric for luxurious comfort with strategically positioned Gel inserts. Maximum thickness of 15mm with antibacterial and wicking finish and dimpled structure to improve comfort on pressure points. Ideal for medium and longer rides of 2-4 hours.'
Bibs are not just for babies
If you have never experienced the perfect fit of bib cycling shorts, longs or 3/4s, you're missing out. The benefits of bibs are legendary in cycling circles. Why do you think the majority of pros wear bib shorts - even in the middle of summer Tours?
- No need for a potentially constricting waist band to keep them in place.
- Full lower back coverage to prevent the risk of chilled kidneys.
- Unlike regular cycling shorts and longs, there's no chance of them riding down because the waistband has gone senile.
- With the garment kept perfectly in place, there is less chance of the saddle nose hooking up the front of your shorts or longs as you manoeuvre on or off your bike seat.
- And remember when tradesmen all wore dungarees? No chance of revealing "builder's crack".
|Black||Extra Extra Large||5055205333953|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|