Endura Women's Flipjak Reversible Jacket
- Endura Women's Urban FlipJak Reversible Jacket
- Windproof, quilted cycling jacket
- Hi-viz on the bike, blend-in black off the bike
|Black/Hi-Viz Pink||Extra Small||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black/Hi-Viz Pink||Large||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black/Hi-Viz Pink||Medium||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black/Hi-Viz Pink||Small||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Turquoise/Hi-Viz||Large||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Turquoise/Hi-Viz||Medium||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Turquoise/Hi-Viz||Small||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
Endura Women's Urban FlipJak Reversible Jacket
The Endura Women's Urban FlipJak Reversible Jacket introduces exceptional innovation to the world of cycling jackets
- It looks like a tailored, low-key version of a High Street quilted, insulated jacket.
- It's reversible.
- Wear it as a pink jacket with retro-reflective symbols so you'll get seen from afar in traffic.
- Reverse it and the FlipJac morphs into a black jacket when you prefer to blend in with the crowd.
- It's hooded - a rare feature in cycling jackets.
- Its Primaloft insulation offers warmth without weight or bulk and helps make the FlipJac soft a pleasure to wear.
- The polyester outer layer is windproof and water resistant.
- The front YKK zip is heavy duty, full length and lined.
- The zipped chest pocket would take a smart phone.
- The zipped hand-warmer pockets underline this jacket's everyday easy style.
- Only 420g, based on weighing a medium Endura Women's Urban FlipJak Reversible Jacket at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2015.
'The Jekyll and Hyde of jackets!'
|Black/Hi-Viz Pink||Extra Small||5055205390314|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|