Endura Women's Baabaa Merino L/S Baselayer
- Best selling 100% fine-yarn merino wool base layer
- Nice enough to wear as a top layer
- Guarantees comfort over a wide range of temperatures
|Purple||Medium||Our Price £29.99 RRP £39.99||In Stock|
Endura Women's BaaBaa Merino L/S Baselayer
Our best selling long-sleeve women's merino top now comes in a pleasing purple.
Merino is a favourite fabric of nearly everyone who wears it. Merino's finer fibres make for an itch-free feel and it keeps you comfortable over the widest range of temperatures from very cold to temperate.
- 100% fine-yarn Australian merino wool doesn't itch as courser wool garments can.
- Being porous, Merino fibres evaporate sweat before it condenses - the key to a drier more odour-resistant jersey.
- Natural lanolin oils also help keep merino wool odour-free for longer, compared with most synthetics.
- Merino wool is mercerised.
- This means that the yarn is stripped of ‘the sticky-out bits’ (as they are referred to by garment trade insiders) that make less exotic wool feel itchy against the skin.
- Merino boasts a high warmth/weight ratio even when wet.
- Merino is naturally insulating and breathable.
- All seams are flatlock stitched for chafe-free longevity.
- A merino base layer should stay fresh and odour-free over a whole week's riding.
EnduraJust like the Bike Co-op, Endura bicycle clothing is designed in Scotland: made for cyclists all over the world. Free UK delivery on orders over £20.
See all Women's Base Layers and Other Clothing from Endura
See all products from Endura
See all Women's Base Layers and Other Clothing
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|