Endura Women's Windchill Gloves
|Black/Ultramarine||Extra Small||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Black/Ultramarine||Large||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Black/Ultramarine||Medium||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Black/Ultramarine||Small||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
Endura Windchill Women's Gloves
Endura Windchill Women's Gloves' wind and water-resistant back panels really do fend off windchill.
Endura have achieved a happy medium of creating a glove that's more substantial than minimal mountain bike gloves, yet they are not over-bulky so they won't compromise digital dexterity or 'feel'.
- Hard wearing, light suede-like microfibre palm with light, cosy inner lining.
- Light gel padding at palm pressure points damp bar-transmitted bad vibes.
- Silicon finger and palm prints improve your grip.
- Stretch forchettes keep fingers free moving.
- Reflective print on the back of the hands help get your hand signals seen.
- Lycra wrist gussets ensure a neat, draught-free fit and does away with the need for Velcro tab closures.
- Terry brow wipes on the back of each thumb.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees C.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|