Endura Women's Windchill II Jacket
|Ultramarine||Large||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock|
|Ultramarine||Medium||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock|
|Ultramarine||Small||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock|
Endura Windchill 2 Women's Jacket
We call softshell tops like this 'jersey/jackets'. A jersey/jacket is more substantial than a regular cycling jersey. It's more streamlined and offers more freedom of movement than a regular jacket.
While only its front and sleeves are waterproof, the Endura Windchill 2 will actually keep you drier than many full-hardshell waterproofs, thanks to its highly breathable Roubaix back, sides and underarms.
- The front and sleeves are waterproof, breathable and stretchy.
- The thermal Roubaix underarms, side and back are stretchy and fleecy.
- The cut is streamlined without being restrictive.
- The comfortable collar is wicking mesh lined.
- The full front zip has a laser-cut inner storm flap.
- The concealed, zipped chest pocket's glasses wipe automatically cleans your specs or shades whenever you pop them in.
- Zipped pit vents help regulate temperature.
- Reflective flashes on the shoulders, cuffs and rear hem help you get seen from all angles.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Love this jacket. Have been looking for a Ladies windchill jersey for ages and this ticks all the boxes. It has a lot of useful features such as waterproof pocket for your mobile and glass wipe in secure pocket on the front. Sizing was good, the fit is snug but can get layers underneath and the sleeve and body length helped keep you feeling warm. I wore it on a road trip on a cold and damp day and found it to be very comfortable, warm and kept me dry in short shower of rain. Definitely reccomend this jacket. Can't wait to get out again this weekend!|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|