Endura Windchill II Jacket
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock|
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock|
Endura Windchill 2 Jacket
We call softshell tops like this 'jersey/jackets'. A jersey/jacket is more substantial than a regular cycling jersey. It's more streamlined and offers more freedom of movement than a regular jacket.
The Windchill’s softshell front panels (inc. front sleeves and shoulders) offer good protection from wind and rain. The corresponding rear panels are Roubaix. This fleece-backed Lycra fabric is very stretchy, so the Endura Windchill offers a more comfortable fit for many riders than a 100% softshell jacket. Roubaix is also more porous and breathable so it can actually keep you drier than a hardshell waterproof. It can be worn in summer over just a base layer or in the depths of winter as a mid layer. As a further bonus, the Windchill Jacket boasts 360 degree reflectivity.
- The front and sleeves are waterproof, breathable and stretchy.
- The thermal Roubaix underarms, side and back are stretchy and fleecy.
- The cut is streamlined without being restrictive.
- The comfortable collar is wicking mesh lined.
- A laser-cut inner storm flap beneath the full front zip helps keep this jacket weather-tight.
- The chest pocket's glasses wipe automatically cleans your specs or shades whenever you pop them in.
- A concealed zip helps keeps the contents of the chest pocket secure.
- Zipped pit vents help regulate temperature.
- Reflective flashes on the shoulders, cuffs and rear hem help you get seen from all angles.
For more info on Endura, visit our blog.
|Black||Extra Extra Large||5055205356372|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|