Endura Urban Softshell Jacket
- Endura Urban Softshell Jacket
- 9/10. Urban Cyclist magazine
- Just shows, cycling waterproofs can be stylish.
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £94.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
Endura Urban Softshell Jacket
The Urban Softshell Jacket combines Endura cycle clothing knowhow, breathable waterproof practicality and urban stealth style.
- Stretch waterproof, breathable softshell fabric.
- The soft, light fleece lining makes the Endura Urban Softshell Jacket especially wearable.
- No flap, low drag fixed hood with adjustment system.
- Set-in sleeve for improved fit at the shoulders.
- Extra large (approx 20x25cm) rear stash pocket with concealed zip.
- Concealed zip Napoleon pocket with media port for headphone cable.
- The Napoleon pocket incorporates a tethered cloth for wiping your glasses/shades clean.
- Zipped, front handwarmer pockets.
- The black reflective trim on the sleeves and the back of the jacket are discreet, yet they light up when shone upon.
- Internal detachable key leash at LH pocket level.
- Waterproof rating: 10,000.
- Breathability rating: 10,000.
- Ingredients: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees C.
- 670g - we checked an Endura Urban Softshell Jacket in medium at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2016.
'We first tested this jacket on its own when it came out nearly two years ago. It impressed us then and we’ve worn it loads since so we thought we’d throw it into the mix with some new jackets as a benchmark. And it blew them away…The waterproof, windproof, breathable and fleece-lined softshell remains just as weatherproof as when it was new and the cut shows all the others how it’s done: slim, with long pre-curved arms, low tail, tall collar. The hood is wired, peaked, fleece-lined and nice to hide inside on a crappy day. There’s a phone pocket with a tethered wipe, reflective tabs, and a large zipped rear pocket. It’s smart, great to ride in and crazy value.'
Best value on test. 9/10. Urban Cyclist magazine.
'This waterproof, breathable jacket is fantastic for spring and fall weather. The outer shell is highly durable against wind and rain and the inner lining keeps you cozy on your daily ride. The Napoleon pocket with a headphone / media port is a cool feature and protects my device…. This jacket is perfect for commuting in above-freezing weather.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|