Endura Trekkit Short
- Endura Trekkit Short
- Lighter weight loose-fit cycling short
- Padded cycling shorts
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £36.09 RRP £37.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||Large||Our Price £36.09 RRP £37.99||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £36.09 RRP £37.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||Small||Our Price £36.09 RRP £37.99||In Stock|
|Grey||Extra Large||Our Price £36.09 RRP £37.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Grey||Large||Our Price £36.09 RRP £37.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Grey||Medium||Our Price £36.09 RRP £37.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Grey||Small||Our Price £36.09 RRP £37.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Endura Trekkit Short
The Endura Trekkit Short is a simpler, lighter weight, softer and more stretchy alternative to Endura's Hummvee short.
The Endura Trekkit has an integral mesh drop liner with a 300 Series pad for assured comfort in the saddle (rather than a clickfix removable short, like the Hummvee).
- Lightweight, breathable 4-way stretch fabric.
- The 4cm wide elastic drawcord waistband boasts a wicking mesh inner.
- Seamless gusset seat panel for comfort.
- The two open front hand pockets reinforce the Trekkit Short's relaxed vibe.
- Rear concealed pocket with natty metal zip-pull.
- Durable, easy-care, crease-resistant 85% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 5% Elastane construction.
- Machine wash at 40 degrees C.
- 330g - we checked a pair of large Endura Trekkit Short at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2016.
'Men’s 300 Series Chamois
Moulded stretch pad in a plush microfibre face fabric for excellent comfort. The pad has a maximum thickness of 12mm and features antibacterial and wicking finish with dimpled structure to improve comfort on pressure points making it well suited to medium length rides of 1-3 hours.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|