Endura Tobermory Jersey
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £55.09 RRP £57.99||In Stock|
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £55.09 RRP £57.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £55.09 RRP £57.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £55.09 RRP £57.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small||Our Price £55.09 RRP £57.99||In Stock|
Endura Tobermory Whisky Jersey
Scotland’s most famous cycle clothing company, Endura, celebrate an equally admired Scottish product to create a fetching jersey. Like a great malt, this top is made from the finest ingredients - stay-dry CoolMax yarn - to help ensure you’ll be sitting in comfort when you stop to enjoy your post-ride dram.
- CoolMax is revered as one of the fastest wicking and fastest drying fabric out there.
- Wearing a CoolMax cycling jersey makes climbing a less clammy experience than it can be if you rode in, say, a cotton t-shirt.
- As well as helping you keep your cool, CoolMax feels silky soft against the skin
- The extra long zip helps you regulate cooling further.
- This zip is concealed so it doesn't break up the Tobermory Est 1798 Single Malt Scotch Whisky Aged 10 Years label on the front of the jersey.
- The three open-access rear pockets reassure you that for all its novelty value, the Endura Tobermory Whisky Jersey is an authentic cycling top.
- Clever packaging in a facsimile Tobermory whisky box, an Endura Tobermory Whisky Jersey would make the perfect gift.
|Black||Extra Extra Large||5055205370903|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Was bought an Endura Tobermory cycle top for my birthday and it has proved to be an excellent present. The jersey is made of a light-weight fast wicking material that has kept me both dry and warm even whilst cycling in Glasgow in summer. The three compartment rear pocket is ideal for keeping cycling essentials in such as food , emergency cash and phone. Concealed front zip also very handy for keeping keys in etc. Design of top is also excellent and will be purchasing some more of the Endura cycling jerseys. Very stylish and excellent value for the money. Couldn't be happier with product. Moreover, after ordering from Edinburgh Cycle Co-Op delivery notes and updates were prompt and had very speed delivery of the jersey.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|