Endura Singletrack Bib Liner
- Endura Singletrack Bib Liner
- Full-featured bib shorts
- Made to be worn under mountain bike baggies.
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
Endura Singletrack Bib Liner
The Endura Singletrack Bib Liner is a full-featured bib short, made to be worn under mountain bike baggies.
This is a great thing because the best thing you can wear under your baggies is a pair of bib shorts - and Endura Singletrack Bib Liners are specifically designed for the job.
- The fabric is extra light and extra breathable for maximum comfort.
- Soft-mesh side panels and straps continue the breathable lightweight theme.
- Rather than a conventional silicone gripper, the Endura Singletrack Bib Liner feature a 'comfort gripper' comprising a wide (45mm) double layer of Lycra at the bottom of each leg to keep the shorts firmly in place.
- The bottom Y of the rear bib conceals a large (up to 16x12cm) pocket which you can access from either side.
- The pocket is large enough to carry a water bottle and multitool.
- An open pocket on the right-hand leg is the perfect place to carry an emergency gel.
- Clickfix compatible - a row of vertically mounted poppers on either side of the bib short mates with any Endura Clickfix compatible short such as the Hummveeand the Singletrack.
- This mounting system allows you to attach the matching baggy short at the most comfortable height.
- Ingredients: 45% Nylon, 37% Polyester, 18% Elastane.
- Endura's 500 Series pad is possibly the most deluxe Italian stretch chamois you'll find on any bibshort at this price.
The 500 series Italian stretch pad features ‘Continuously Variable Profile’ (CVP) technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam but with open cell foam for maximum airflow, lightness and breathability, so is extremely well suited to hot weather riding. A TRS perforated foam ’dermis’ layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish. Front mesh panel improves air circulation and anatomic 3D shape.
|Black||Extra Extra Large||5055205396101|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|