Endura Roubaix Jacket
- Endura Roubaix Jersey/Jacket
- 4/5: What Mountain Bike magazine.
- 8/10': Cycling Active magazine.
|Black/Green||Extra Large||Our Price £45.59 RRP £47.99||In Stock|
|Red||Large||Our Price £45.59 RRP £47.99||In Stock|
|Red||Medium||Our Price £45.59 RRP £47.99||In Stock|
|Red||Small||Our Price £45.59 RRP £47.99||In Stock|
Endura Roubaix Jacket
Satin smooth. the Endura Roubaix cycling top is a pleasure to wear.
Super versatile, you can wear the Endura Roubaix as a top layer jacket on cool days or as a mid layer jersey when it's very cold. That's why this style of top is often referred to as a cycling jersey/jacket.
Roubaix is an 84% polyester / 16% elastane lycra fabric. Brushed on the inside, this Roubaix top offers more insulation than a regular cycling jersey while retaining essential moisture-wicking properties.
- The Endura Roubaix Jacket's athletic cycling cut won't get in a flap.
- Its high neck, long sleeves and extra long tail ensure good coverage.
- Silicone grippers keep the lower hem in place.
- Suitable for any type of riding, on road or off.
- The three regulation rear pockets are extra tall (approximately 21cm) and intelligently finished with reflective elastic tape.
- A fourth security pocket is accessible via a hidden zip that runs down the outside of the right-hand pocket
- Retro-reflective stripes and logos on the sleeves and collar continue the subtle safety theme.
- Full front YKK zip.
- The full-length zip makes it easy to fine tune your personal air conditioning. Another benefit of the full zip is that it makes it easier to slip the jersey on or off. That can be important. For instance, you come home from a hard ride. You’re pretty knackered. Would you prefer to persuade a tight pullover over your head? Or would you rather simply unzip and step into the shower?
- Only 395g, based on weighing a medium Endura Roubaix Jacket at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2015.
'Great value kit that doesn't feel like the budget option... we were blown away by the cut, attention to detail and quality of this combination. Each piece works alone but used together they're fantastic and such is the Endura styling, you don't look obviously logo-ed up. The Roubaix jersey has a reassuringly substantial feel, featuring a brushed next-to-skin surface, good cycling cut and reflective trim. It's a no-brainer that makes us feel guilty for wanting anything more complicated because it just works. It's well made too. The best thing about this outfit is the consistent quality. Simple but effective, well made jersey. 4/5
What Mountain Bike magazine.
'Perfect for commuting or any days out on the road, as you can't get brighter than this! Coming in at a much more wallet-friendly price and meeting all the criteria we're looking for in a spring jersey, this is a great wardrobe staple. With three rear pockets and a zipped pocket for valuables, as well as fitted Roubaix fleece fabric you can't go wrong with this hi-vis offering from Endura. 8/10'
Cycling Active magazine.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|