Endura Pacu Sunglasses
|Green||Our Price £80.74 RRP £84.99||In Stock|
Endura Pacu Sunglasses
Endura Pacu Sunglasses' one-piece light-reactive photochromic lens adjusts to react to the wide range of changing light conditions you will experience most days out on the bike.
Endura Pacu Sunglasses' photochromic lens tint lightens when the ambient light gets darker, darkens when it gets brighter. Wearing Endura Pacu Sunglasses effectively neutralises changing light conditions to optimise your vision and eye comfort from dawn till dusk.
Add the fact that Endura Pacu Sunglasses also protect your eyes from dust, debris, insects and potentially retina-damaging UV rays and the wind, we can't think of a reason not to wear a pair every ride.
- Excellent 54% to 12% transmission range.
- At 12% transmission level, Endura Pacu Sunglasses are extremely effective shades in blinding light conditions.
- At 54% transmission level, you'll still see well in twilight conditions.
- The single vented lens's anti-fog finish resists misting.
- Good wraparound for all round protection
- Comfortable, lightweight TR90 frame.
- Soft-touch moulded rubber nose piece.
- Adjustable temple tips.
- Supplied complete with hardcase and soft wipe microfibre carry pouch.
- Complies with with EN1836 (EU Standards) for 100% UV protection.
- Super lightweight (26g - sub one ounce) based upon weighing a pair of Endura Pacu Sunglasses at Bike Co-op HQ in November 2013.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Recently purchased the Endura Pacu cycling glasses. These have been a great boon. My old BLOC glasses had broken and these are a real step up in quality. The light reactive lenses are great with what sun we get in Scotland ;0). The glasses are light and comfortable to wear with no tightness on the head. I have had issue with the way they catch sweat but I think that's the same for all eyewear. They have not fogged up on me yet. Overall a good buy.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|