Endura Luminite Jacket
The Endura Luminite helps protect you by offering weatherproofing and luminosity in equal measure. In fact Endura take the hi viz theme one step further by bonding a flashing LED light strip half way down the back of the jacket.
- Fully seam-sealed breathable waterproof fabric.
- LED Light Strip fibre optic unit with 50 hours flashing run time (runs off replaceable CR2032 battery).
- Multiple reflective flashes will get you seen from whatever direction fellow road users are travelling.
- Full front zip with stormflap with reflective piping.
- Large rear pocket with storm flap.
- Waterproof Napoleon pocket with media port.
- Zipped pit-vents with easy-grab pullers.
- Endura Sizing Guide.
'The Endura Luminite is my kind of jacket - a brilliant (quite literally) piece of technical clothing that won't break the bank and which is stylish enough to be worn off the bike too. As the name suggests when the going gets dark this is the jacket to be seen in. There are well placed reflective patches on the upper arms, cuffs and the sides of the body plus reflective piping on the arms, back, front, and around the pockets - it only takes the smallest amount of light for it all to glow brilliantly. That's not all though, the Luminite has a trick in the tail – a built-in light.'
http://road.cc: November 2008.