Endura Luminite II Jacket
|Hi-Vis/Reflective Yellow||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £59.99 RRP £89.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Endura Luminite II Jacket
This second generation version of the Endura Luminite is noticeably lighter weight than the majority of high viz waterproof jackets, and it still outshines most garments out there. See video.
The Endura Luminite II Jacket simultaneously protects you from the weather and helps guarantee you'll get seen. As such, owning an Endura Luminite II Jacket goes a long way to encouraging you to enjoy a bike ride when conditions are less than encouraging.
- The fully seam-sealed 2.5-layer fabric gives this jacket very respectable 10,000g breathability and 10,000mm waterproof ratings.
- Genuine cycling cut with long tail, long arms and high collar helps keep out the elements as you stretch out on your bike.
- Being unlined, the Endura Luminite II Jacket is exceptionally flexible and packable.
- High-viz retro-reflective chevrons enhance this jacket's already eye-catching green colour to confer 360 degree visibility.
- The chest pocket, cunningly concealed under a reflective flap, could easily take a smart phone and wallet, and it boasts an audio cable port.
- The rear zipped pocket with stormflap is large enough to take a map.
- The zipped hand pockets have a warm soft-to-the-touch lining.
- The collar is similarly light-fleece lined.
- The Endura Luminite LED light integrated inside the rear pocket and viewed through its see-through silicone window makes you even more visible.
- The light's run time is 50 hours-plus on flashing and its CR 2032 batteries are easily replaceable.
- The adjustable neck and hem cords are concealed in the front pockets so they will never catch or jangle.
- The full length front zip with bonded, laser cut double storm flap (one inside and one outside the zip) keeps out the weather.
- These storm flaps are stiffened so they are not prone to snagging on the zips.
- Even the Velcro cuff adjusters are reflective.
- 345g (we weighed a medium) - the Endura Luminite II is an especially lightweight, waterproof cycling jacket.
|Hi-Vis/Reflective Yellow||Extra Extra Large||5055205358659|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|This jacket is light weight and very visible, For commuters it's nice to have several pockets. My complaint is that it is almost completely water tight. Good when it rains, but if you sweat, there is no evaporation. I had some real struggles with sweat running down the sleeves onto the handle bars making it a bit slippery. If you don't sweat on your commute, this jacket is perfect. If you do sweat, you may want to look at other jackets.|
|My order was placed on the 27 or 28 March for this jacket, jersey and shorts for delivery to Guernsey. the jacket was not in stock at the store but I was told it was available at one of their other ones. The order was dispatched on 2 April and arrive in Guernsey on 3 April. Excellent delivery. I have used the kit this morning (4 April) and can say that it was very comfortable and just what I was hoping for. Jacket is very light, only criticism is that my arms got sweaty.|