Endura Women's Hummvee K-Fast Baggy Shorts
- Endura Hummvee Women's K-Fast Baggy Shorts
- The perfect 2-in-1 cycling short
- Loose fit outer short + padded liner short
|Grey||Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Grey||Medium||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Grey||Small||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
Endura Hummvee Women's K-Fast Baggy Shorts
Endura Hummvee shorts are made for mountain biking, fit for any leisure/commuter riding and they look good when you're enjoying leisure time off the bike to.
- The Endura Hummvee's 100% nylon fabric is soft to the touch and it's harder wearing and faster drying than traditional cotton shorts.
- The fabric's Teflon treatment makes them more shower and trail dirt resistant.
- The seat panel has no seam because the last thing you need between you and the saddle.
- The 5cm wide waistband is extra comfortable.
- This waistband is elasticated at the back to ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
- The waistband has belt loops, ready equipped with a webbed nylon mountaineer-style belt with a fastclip-style buckle.
- The waistband two-popper fastening above the front fly zip keeps it secure.
- The two zipped hand pockets are supplemented by two smaller thigh pockets - both zipped - one perhaps for a phone, the other for a gel.
- The synthetic chamois cushioned liner short is a soft mesh 90% polyester / 10% elastane fabric, which is lighter and more breathable than the obvious alternative - wearing Lycra cycling shorts under your baggies.
- As well as coming with an elastic waistband to keep them in place, Hummvee shorts' have Clickfast poppers to secure the liner shorts to the outer shorts.
- This 2-in-1 short design allows you to wear the outer short day after day over a daily change of padded shorts or undershorts.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|