Endura Hummvee Trouser K-Fast
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
Endura Hummvee Trousers K-Fast
They really are ripstop.
I (Ged) have come off my bike a few times and failed to rip my 3 year-old Endura Hummvee Trousers. They really are ripstop.
- Durable ripstop nylon fabric with water repellent Teflon finish.
- Loose cut for freedom of movement on the bike or for leisurely lounging off it.
- Comfortable, lightweight (490g large size) feel.
- Seam-free seat at saddle contact zone.
- A belt and rear stretch panel keep them in place.
- Articulated knees for constriction-free freedom of movement.
- Long calf zips allow you to pull your Hummvees on without removing shoes.
- Velcro tabs allow ankle girth adjustment.
- Two large rear pockets.
- Two zipped hand pockets.
- No chamois or liner short
- K-Fast compatible - i.e. Klick-fast poppers on the Endura Hummvee Trousers' waistband mate perfectly with Endura K-Fast liner shorts (not supplied). Of course, you can wear Endura Hummvees over the undershorts of your choosing - padded or otherwise.
- Endura Sizing Guide.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|What an amazing pair of trousers these are. I once used to patrol the streets in a pair of these in my previous job. I wish I kept a few pairs!. Endura make excellent combat style trousers that are practical for commuting on any bike. They are a good fit and last ages and ages and ages. Worth every penny. Plenty of suitably placed pockets as well.|
|These Endura HummVee Trousers are very comfortable in use once you get the correct fitting for your size, I ordered large but really needed a medium. But all credit to Edinburgh Bicycle Coop for exchanging them at a local store where I could try them in person. In use they are excellent with no pinching or bunching and feel good next to the skin. They are very well designed with the cyclist in mind and the attention to detail is 100%. I found the fit is not to baggy and they should prove to be usefull for the colder months if a second skin is worn underneath. I would have like the facility to role up the legs to a 3/4 size should the sun decide to make an appearance at some stage. Still these trousers make very good value for the concerning and fashion conscious cyclist.|